“Compasionate Pricing!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Green Bay
“Compasionate Pricing!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed at the Rodeway Inn from the 26th of March thru the 30th. My mother had heart surgery and my sister stayed here earlier so she could be with her. She told me that Rodeway gives discounts for families with family members in the hospital.
The rooms were spacious with two double beds,fridge and microwave. Its not the ritz carlton and its not a roadside musty smelling motel neither. This is a hotel that gives you a good room at a fair price.
It also has a indoor pool that has a 9ft. deep end. Not many hotels have that anymore. Unfortunately I did not get time to swim even though I brought my suit. The desk manager did tell me to take a dip before I left if I wanted to. I politely said no, I have to go see my mother in the hospital before I leave.
The breakfast room is small and the coffee strong! There are so many eating places nearby, that its not a big deal.
Some reviews voiced complaints which may be true, but I did not feel unsafe or worry about my car. You are in a big city of 594,000 so things can happen.
If you are looking for value and comfort, this just might be the place for your stay.
If you find my review helpful I would appreciate your vote. Thank you!

Gerry Brix

Room Tip: I checked ave. for fitness center, but it does not have one that I am aware of. I could not erase i...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sacramento, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

Reading over the awful reviews didn't deter me from seeing for myself. And as I expected, some of the reviews were over exaggerated. The Rooms were very Spacious and clean. Some of the furniture could of been updated. But overall the rates for a nights stay, You cant beat. The staff was friendly and helpful their names were Tulika & Sonya! Thank you. The foyer to the Hotel is remodeled, and the decor was marvelous.The online photos does not do this Hotel justice my advice, always see for yourself,some bad reviews may be personal at times. If your in Milwaukee and your looking for a stay to fit your budget...This way to the Rodeway...TSB916

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is very quiet and grand.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

this hotel shall i say motel was the worst stay ever the lady at front desk was rude very unreasonable racist...rooms were dirty had to unstop the room toliet myself...then time for bed...i was eaten alive by bed bugs...worst day ever...the 1st room we went into had very foul odor....do yourself a favor and don't go there

• Stayed May 2013
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The rooms were okay. The breakfast room was nasty. The service was quite friendly. But overnight the catalytic converter was sawed off the bottom of our van. We were then stuck in Milwaukee. They have no security or cameras.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is not a 5star motel, however for just over $50,a night (including taxes) for a double queen room with a refrigerator and microwave it was a great deal. The room was very clean and I really can find little to complain about. Sure for another $40 a night we could have a place with a hot breakfast, but I was able to get a good breakfast for much less than this near the motel. I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Only stayed in one room so I can not give much in the way of hints, we were on the street side but t...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Warrenville, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stayed at the Rodeway in on 27th St in Milwaukee the 29th-31st of December, 2012. It was my birthday and we went to see some friends in Milwaukee. We got a King room with Jacuzzi in the room. It was very clean and comfortable. Nice pool area and continental breakfast. Close to many restaurants, movies and shopping

Room Tip: King room with jacuzzi was great
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

we stayed at the rodeway inn, in milwaukee. this was in the early part of august, 2012
it was ok, we had the whirlpool room, with the jets. it was clean
the price was a little high, took it anyway. $139.00 nite
a little disappointed, because there was no coffee pot in the room, for a price like that, one would think a coffee pot would be automatically in the room, so had to walk down the hallway, to where they called the continental breakfast, hardly nothing there, early in the morning. another thing missing was a refrigerator nor microwave, so we could not run out and get instant coffee, to microwave or heat anything.
we stayed, fearful of losing deposit.
if they would put a little effort in what they offer for the price, it would be a ok place to stay, if one would need a room at the last minute.
nice staff. they try

Room Tip: near the airport, use discretion, when making reservation
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Rodeway Inn & Suites Milwaukee? Share your experiences!