Stayed her for one night while in town for a half marathon. This was my first stay at an Aloft and I enjoyed the experience. I think the atmosphere was cool, but comfortable and functional. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. They gave me an excellent dinner recommendation very close to the hotel. I only had two minor complaints:
- there is valet parking, but it is very expensive...and the driveway is ridiculously small so they frequently have a bunch of cars backed up. I opted for the self parking a block over.
- the doors to the rooms are very heavy, which became very clear to me when several other guests were coming in and out do their rooms at 1 AM and woke me up
In general, I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Starwood, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee