We've given five stars based solely on the staff. Amazing service. We arranged to have some packages delivered to the hotel prior to our arrival and they couldn't have been more helpful. From the valets to the staff cleaning the rooms the team are amazing. Not too much to say about the hotel, clean and modern and huge TV and bed. We go a phenomenal secret hotel offer on expedia and can't believe the value we got. £100 for three nights. The hotel is central to many bars and restaurants although a healthy oversize walk to downtown, very lovely though. We stayed in the week so can't comment on noise at weekends but we had no issue there. We did however have a room overlooking the river which though amazing did suffer from the noise of the cars crossing the metal structured bridge. It sounds like howling wind. We didn't raise it with the hotel but it might be worth swapping the river view for more quiet
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.