We stayed here for one night with a wedding group. It was walking distance from the church and many other places. Unfortunately, it is loud inside and out. The street outside is VERY busy at night with the drunks and the inside is loud with people running around and doors slamming. If you are into the hip and trendy / youthful places, this is the place for you. But unfortunately hip and youthful (and the expensive decorating) doesn't create an atmosphere of "peace and quiet." They do have free coffee.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.