Milwaukee's Aloft is in a great location. We were able to walk - we totally took advantage of the RiverWalk (!) - to just about every place we were interested in going to. The hotel itself is trying to be W-esque and in some ways they succeed. Rooms have that contemporary look and feel, lobby is cool to hang in, etc. Where things came up a little short though were the service at the front desk. There was always a line of people trying to check in or out or buy stuff from the pantry area. They need more help at that desk if it is used for multiple reasons. The valet area is a mess too. Too many cars trying to get in and out of a tiny area. We had to sit in the middle of the road to wait to turn left into the driveway for several minutes before the valets could move enough cars for us to gain entry. A few more downers were the very worn and ratty towels and the lousy wi-fi in our room. Wi fi should just happen at a place like this.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.