I think there are several better hotels available unless you want to stay in a Starwood property, in which case this is your only choice. Pfeister and Mariott seemed really nice.
To me, this hotel was a little better than a motel and one trying very hard to be budget W hotels. They don’t have any real food at the bar or for breakfast. Everything hot seemed to be microwaved and Microwaved croissant with egg and sausage loaded with sodium is not great.
Room was decent.
Location is little far from office building but not bad.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.