I was quite satisfied with my stay at the Aloft in downtown Milwaukee. This was my first Aloft experience but will not be my last.
The valet guys were friendly and personable and had me on my way quickly. The front desk agent was friendly and professional as well and had me on my way quickly without feeling rushed.
The public areas were all very clean and tastefully done.
The hallways were clean, inviting, and in great shape.
The room was for the most part very nice. The dressing area wasn't large but did have good lighting and a large mirror. The toilet area was again a bit cramped but was fine. The shower area wasn't my favorite part of my Aloft experience. Water pressure was a bit stingy and I really didn't care for the scent of the shampoo or body wash.
In the main room area the bed was super comfortable and the flat screen tv was high quality and received actual HD programming. I will say that the carpeting in the room did have a few stains on it which was a somewhat unexpected "eww" factor.
The free high speed internet access was just that, fast and free.
Overall I can highly recommend this fine hotel for those of us that enjoy trendy loft-style accommodations.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.