My room was comfortable. Staff was friendly on check in. There's no restaurant, but sandwiches, salads, sodas, and snacks are available 24 hours, as well as cooked breakfast in the morning. I opted for self-park for the reduced cost, though I think I'd spring for the additional amount to avoid a 1-block walk to the self-park lot next time. The room was clean and comfortable with large windows and a decent view. Walking distance to some bars and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.