I just stayed two nights at the Aloft in Milwaukee (Yay - a SPG property in MKE!). The Aloft is like the W's little brother. Stylish, chic, and efficient for a great price. I have stayed at the Pfister in the past and much prefer the Aloft for the fun vibe and cool decor, and the SPG points. Very helpful and friendly staff! Good location within walking distance of whatever you need downtown.
Small indoor pool and a good and new gym with cardio, swiss balls, free weights and a nautilus-type weight machine. Free wi-fi. The lobby is large and I have spent a few afternoons comfortably working there on my laptop. Valet parking was $23 and self-parking (one block away) was $15.
Food - there isn't a typical restaurant or room service. But - in the morning they make breakfast sandwiches and sell pastries, cereal, coffee drinks, fruit, yogurt, etc. Good selection of snacks and morning made salads and sandwiches all day. In evening, the bar opens at 5 and serves drinks and appetizers. There are many restaurants within walking distance as well.
Rooms/noise - Very comfortable beds and good desk space. Big showers which share a room with the toilet and is separated from the sink area with a pocket door. Small refrigerator to store snacks and beverages. I stayed on the 4th floor looking over Juneau and the river towards downtown. Noise was not an issue at all. I think overlooking the river facing south is the best since you have a good view and are not facing the courtyard where there may be guests hanging out, drinking, talking, etc.
Ladies - bring your own conditioner. The Bliss products are nice, but the shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 needs a bit extra oomph.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.