Very modern rooms, everything is updated, and very close to the downtown bars/restaurants. Also, the lobby has a free pool table and a nice lounge bar area. The only complaint is that there was no fan in the bathrooms and the door to the shower was a simple sliding door. Other then that, the room was really nice!
Oh and the pool is open 24 hours!
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.