We enjoyed our one night stay at this hotel during a recent football trip to Green Bay via Milwaukee. The staff was very pleasant and efficient -- check in was a breeze! Room service was quick and friendly -- we called for towels and had a complaint about the hair dryer, which was replaced in no time at all. My husband and his friend enjoyed the bar downstairs with the Mixologist -- they experimented with some very tasty drinks. The place has a very contemporary/hip feel, and overall is a very minimalist hotel. It was close to everything we needed -- we were able to take short cab rides all over downtown to drink and be merry. The beds were extremely comfortable with plenty of pillows. The only drawback is the bathroom door, which slides shut, but leaves a gap so those outside can see if they look in the mirror at the right angle. It's fine if you're travelling with your significant other, but uncomfortable for those travelling with friends. We valet parked for $23 -- steep, but we were able to call valet for our car and they had it waiting for us, which was nice.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.