Stayed here on my first trip to Milwaukee. Very hip, modern decor, tending towards minimalist. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are very attractive and comfortable. The view leaves something to be desired--parking lot and an empty lot out the front--but the neighborhood is fine. It's a few blocks to restaurants and if you walk along the river, the walk is very pleasant. The quality of the free coffee in the lobby was particularly good and I am fussy about coffee. My only complaint is that the lobby bar is a bit too hip at night--loud music makes it an unappealing place to sit and talk.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel Milwaukee
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloft Milwaukee Downtown is a modern boutique-style hotel near the business district, Bradley Center arena, Milwaukee River, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts, and is 15 minutes from MKE Airport ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Aloft Milwaukee Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.