“Very pleased” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% More Wyndham Rewards
Ranked #38 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Constantine
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

The rooms were fine, service very good. Breakfast was very good. No pools for kids. Neighborhood is pretty rough. No place to walk to. Slot machines in lobby and it had a bar. Not family friendly but fine for adults. A lot cheaper than other hotels in town.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

gmhotelofthearts, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
We would like to thank you for your feedback as we are always striving to make our establishment the best it can be. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and our staff. We do offer other amenities such as a 24 hour fitness and a bar a lounge to relax after a long day in place of a pool. The neighborhood is located in an up and coming neighborhood and we are excited to be a part of the neighborhoods transformation.
Madison, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I needed to be in the area for work and this was the only hotel available. It was trying to convey a contemporary theme, but the room furnishings were fairly low end. However, the room was clean. The bed was also clean and comfortable. It took me a minute to put my finger on what was missing when I realized it had no dresser or chair for the desk. I had to pull the desk (microwave on it) up to side of the bed so I could work on my laptop. For the most part, it was quiet, but that could have been because it was a Monday evening. The room was freshened with an incense smell. It was not offensive, but not what I would have picked. When I asked the desk person why there was no dresser, I was told that only suites had them as the closet was to make up for this. My closet was no wider than a suitcase. I was told that if I became a regular customer, I could get an upgrade. I would think that a business owner would want to put their best foot forward first rather than explaining deficiencies later. The area is about 1 mile north of MATC and the arenas in downtown Milwaukee. There are no restaurants in the immediate area that I could see. It appears that the area is trying to develop. At night I was cautious when walking to and from my car, but I had no problems.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Milwaukee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I thought the hotel was nice and the amenities were great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. To make this a five star hotel it needs to be updated and some new paint and decorations. Other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would go there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Reviews are pretty negative but this wasn't our experience at all. The room was clean and quite modern. Also the free shuttle which is really useful. There was a reasonable selection for breakfast and we felt very safe.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Let me first start by saying on Friday evening, April 12th, the front desk attendant Alfreda M. was amazing! The hotel was sold out and there was lots of traffic in the lobby. She took the time to serve each customer with a great attitude and was very pleasant. We were not familiar with Milwaukee. Alfreda was very helpful in being our personal tour guide by supplying us with a map and pointing out great attractions. She even took time after her shift (7:30am) to laugh, talk and have breakfast with us. Our room was incredibly wonderful and I would definitely recommend this location to anyone traveling to Milwaukee.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee

Address: 1840 N 6th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53212
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #38 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Wyndham, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn And Suites Milwaukee
Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Milwaukee, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.