“It was clean comfortable and overall a very good value” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #49 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
“It was clean comfortable and overall a very good value”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

The service was good in the maintenance was good. The bedding was clean and comfortable. The tv although the older style had ample channel selections. Located in an area by the airport with a bunch of other names hotels. They offer shuttle service although I didn't use it nor did I sample their meager breakfast. Overall it gets an I would stay again vote.

• Stayed August 2012

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Stayed here on July 23rd for 1 night because we had early flight out of Milwaukee. Blood on the light switch in bathroom, wad of gum stuck to shower stall wall, and when my husband pulled down the comforter, it was all full of gross stains. We left the "hotel" before 2:30am because we were so grossed out. Never in a million years would I recommend this place!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

Good value for one night stuck at the airport. I paid $50 including tax reserving on the same day through expedia. Good free shuttle service to Mitchell Airport 24 hours. Good service.
Be aware that the breakfast is from 4-9am

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
WIsconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

I booked this hotel to stay for Summerfest. The one good thing was they let us check in an hour early. I booked a king room with a microwave and fridge. The room had neither of these things. When I went into the bathroom there was a dirty bath towel hanging on the back of the door. In the morning I called the desk because the room didn't have a hair dryer, it had the thing hanging on the wall but the dryer was missing. The front desk clerk huffed and puffed at me on the phone and then put me on hold for a long time before coming back to tell me he would try to find one. I didn't bring my own because each room was supposed to have one. My husband went to ask for one at the front desk and the clerk gave him a key to a dirty room where someone had just checked out and he told my husband to have me go in that room to get ready. My husband went into the dirty room and brought me the hair dryer which did not work. He went back to the front desk where the clerk was again rude, but he told my husband he would get the maintenance guy to find me one. After a few minutes he did bring me a dryer and told my husband I needed to bring it back to front desk when I was done using it.
Our room also had a coffee maker base but no pot to make coffee. I was very disappointed in this stay.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

I stayed in the hotel with 2 of my grandbabies and they love the breakfast in the morning. While we were in the Milwaukee area we stayed at 2 hotels and this one was their favorite...the only problem I had that I had to go to front desk to ask for an iron.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Seven Lakes, NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

ad to return to Milwaukee for a memorial service somewhat short notice. We had to depart General Mitchell IAP at 5:05 am, which meant about a 3:30 am get up and 4:00 am ride to the terminal. I booked this hotel in order to avoid inconveniencing family or friends at that hour. The room was fine and we were allowed an early check in after a morning phone call to the hotel to ask for it. Decent continental breakfast was out at 4 am and the shuttle left for the airport right at 4 am. This worked very well for us.

Room Tip: Probably best to ask for the rear of the hotel for maximum quietness.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
West Des Moines, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

1 night stay before flight out. Had read some negative reviews. Was pleasantly surprised. most rooms and intertior recently remodeled. nice room. no pool or excersize room .
Normal continental breakfast . Easy shuttle back and forth to airport and was able to leave car at hotel for 10 nights total $75(room included).

No frills but convienant location. staff friendly and all was fine

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Been to The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!