“Stay away from this hotel: IT HAS BEDBUGS” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #48 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Stay away from this hotel: IT HAS BEDBUGS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

I stayed in this hotel with a group of friends in August of 2011. We got two rooms. I and another person in my room got bedbugs. In fact, my companion went to the hospital. For me, a week later, I am still suffering from large boils on my arms and legs. I had to throw away my luggage, my pillows, and a pair of shoes. Another person traveling with us that stayed in the other room discovered that his mattress was blood-stained.

I left before the rest of the group, who complained to Sam the manager and refused payment. My credit card was used for the deposit, and the charge went through. I called Sam the manager last week to complain, and he became defensive and made false accusations about us damaging the hotel, while never offering to reverse the charges.

I have traveled all over the world and stayed in hotels. This one is the absolute worst that i have ever stayed in.

Room Tip: The best room is any room that is not in this hotel.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Osseo, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Price is fine & location is good if you need a inexpensive stay near the airport. Unfortunately the negatives outweigh these positives. My son & I stayed in July and the room air conditioner was not turned on prior to our 10:30 pm check-in. Our room was on the 2nd floor & it was steaming HOT!!! The old airconditioner did the best it could too cool the room down, but it wasn't until morning that the room was finally cool.

The continental breakfast was very limited and when I for a special request ( to purchase a pillow as we had forgot one) I was simply told "no". I had to prompt the clerk to get additional info as to where I could go to purchase a pillow at 5 am.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Billings, MT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2011 via mobile

Great place to crash for the night. This isn't the Ritz but the staff are very nice, the shuttle is reliable and the room was clean.

• Stayed May 2011
Quad Cities
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011 via mobile

We took advantage of the park and fly. Check in staff was great! Room looked dirty. Breakfast was bad. A pitcher of milk was left on the counter without being on ice. The clerk at the desk in the morning when I checked out was horrible. Worse customer service I've had in a long time. Would not recommend.

• Stayed February 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

Since 19th June 2010 I'm staying in this hotel and found very comfortable in all dimensions of stay. My workplace is quite far from this place but that didn't made me to move from Econo Lodge. It is only because of the luxury in staying here.
I'm in room 254 and is been provided with all basic and as well with more comfortables.
I have stayed in lot other hotels whether be it in Detroit/ Philadelphia/Owatonna but not enjoyed the same as i'm at present.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2011

they are nice friendly people they make sure you are comfortable at all times. for the price i payed they gave great services. i never had problems at the hotel always felt like i was at home.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2010

The free shuttle to airport 24hrs a day is great this hotel has been remodeled from carpet to the ceiling new beds etc expanded lobby with flat screen T,.V couch chairs great place to sit with laptop and get work done and the bathrooms are being done as I type this. The staff is very nice and help full in anyway possible, try it and you will be back all of this at an econ o price!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Been to The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel

Address: 6541 South 13th Street,, Milwaukee, WI 53221
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #48 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2 star — The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel 2*
This airport hotel is situated near a Milwaukee Mitchell International airport serving 24 hours free shuttle to and from airport every hour.It also provides Complimentary wireless internet and 24-hour business center and business services and free continental breakfast. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econolodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel
Milwaukee Econo Lodge

If you own or manage The Econo Lodge Milwaukee Airport Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.