“Courteous staff” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
New London, Wisconsin
“Courteous staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

The staff at this place is awesome. From the front desk person to the maids everyone wash helpful, joyful and extremely courteous. While checking out the front person asked us if there was anything they could improve on. We could think of nothing. The room was great, prices are great, free HOT breakfast was great. Oh and did I mention the staff is awesome? We will definitely be staying there again. GREAT job Hampton Inn!

Stayed August 2014
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 21, 2014
Thank you so much for sharing your review with other fellow TripAdvisor users. We appreciate your review as do others :) I am happy that you were pleased in our hotel and our service, and that we did not disappoint! :)

We look forward to seeing you again the next time that you are in Milwaukee. Thank you so much for spreading the word!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

My fiancee and I stayed here for five days so we could attend a friend's wedding. I've stayed at several Hilton properties over the years, all of which were wonderful. As far as Hamptons go, the building doesn't look like anything special and it might be due for some remodeling, but the service was fantastic as always. The room was clean and quiet, the check-in/out process was smooth, and the location is better than what I was expecting. The complimentary breakfast isn't going to win any awards, but it's still far superior to other hotel breakfasts. At the end of the day, I have nothing to complain about here. It's a wonderful hotel and should be considered an option for any type of stay for any group. Hampton Inn remains my go-to hotel brand.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 23, 2014
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. It was a pleasure reading your review! It delights me to know that you found our staff to be helpful and polite and our hotel to be exceedingly clean. We strive to make each of our guests feel welcomed and also to offer the most comfortable and clean rooms possible. I am thrilled that you found this to be the case and appreciate our efforts. I will share you kind words with our staff. We look forward to being part of future celebrations!! :)
Alvadore, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

When flying in and out of Milwaukee, WI, I ALWAYS stay at this Hampton Inn. The cleanliness and staff are exemplary! The breakfast is always good, with more choices of healthy options than most. The proximity to the airport allows me to stop in route to put gas in my rental vehicle. It is a win across the board! Trust me!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay :)
Our amazing staff is the heart and soul of our hotel ~ we aim to make all our guests feel welcomed and appreciated!!! I'm so happy that you were impressed by our efforts.
We would love to see you again the next time that you are in the Milwaukee area. Until then...
Safe travels!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Everything clean and stylish. Comfy beds. Was leaving for airport before their breakfast would be ready but they provided a really nice little breakfast bag for me to take on the go. The perfect touch for an airport hotel ~ kudos to the employee who thought of that! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will come back and visit us soon. From all of us at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, Thank you!
Denham Springs, Louisiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

I was a little disappointed in this Hotel. The room I was in had a faint stale cigarette smell even though it was a none smoking room. I also had a problem with the shuttle. I was told I did not have to sign up but it would be there at 15 till the hour and 15 after. Since I had not signed up it did not run. Luckily the driver was very nice and came to get me when I inquired at the desk as to where it was. Just because I usually stay at Hamptons and have always been pleased with them, I may try this one, one more time.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 30, 2014
I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a great experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about the smoking and shuttle. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our guest experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to Milwaukee.
Washington, DC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

This is not my first stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. I stay at Hampton Inns for personal travel at various locations. I have found that they generally give good value for the money.I have to say that the Milwaukee Airport location is one of the finest in my experience. The rooms are pleasant, comfortably appointed and very clean.It is reliable, welcoming and well run.
As others have mentioned, the staff is, with very rare exception, very personable, professional and helpful. The breakfast bar is just fine with coffee and tea available 24/7. and cookies most afternoons. There is a small well-maintained pool area ( with whirlpool) that is nicely sized for children.
The location is no more than 7 minutes from the airport by car, but the hotel provides a airport shuttle for those without a vehicle. If you do have a car, the freeway is about a quarter mile away. Milwaukee is easy to get around and downtown Milwaukee, the Art Museum, the Zoo and most attractions are about 15 minutes away by the freeway. Chicago is about 90 miles south, Madison 70 miles west.

They deserve their success.

Room Tip: If you need a refrigerator, ask for a room with "study"rather than a standard room
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review! We strive to offer each of our guests the best stay possible when they are at our hotel, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the cleanliness of our rooms, our comfortable beds and the friendliness of our hotel. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts with other fellow travelers! The next time that you are in Milwaukee, we would love to see you again :)

Until then, safe travels!
Bowling Green, KY, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

Hotel was extremely nice, clean and the staff is outstanding. The hotel was quiet and the beds were comfortable. The breakfast was very good, well stocked and fresh. I would definitely recommend it, you will not be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! Your kind words are very much appreciated and will be shared amongst our teammates! Our housekeeping staff works very hard to keep our hotel spic and span ~ I am very happy that you noticed and were pleased. We are happy to provide our guests with clean and quiet surroundings!!
We would love to welcome you back that next time that travel brings you to Joliet.

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!