“Great customer service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Stayed here for business and was met by great staff member after great staff member.Stacie went above and beyond in the morning, cleaning out my coffee mug, grabbing me some bottled water to take with me and supplying me with a to go bag for my breakfast. Would definitely recommend this hotel due to the awesome staff.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, no complaints, even though we were right next to the business/computer...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. You can always expect excellent service from the staff here at the Hampton Inn. Here you are family and shall be treated as so. We hope to have you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Beloit, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stayed the night before an early flight. I was not looking forward to facing the cold to clean off my car before driving the short distance to the airport at 4:30 a.m. As I headed toward my car, I saw him. A Hampton Inn employee, scraping off my car in the dark. What a great way to start a very long day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's the little things that count! We try to make our guest's stay as convenient and smooth as possible. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My flight to Chicago from LA was canceled and I was re-routed to Milwaukee. During my layover in Phoenix, I made a reservation after reading the great reviews of this hotel. The hotel staff were all very helpful and accommodating and I had a great night's rest. Although I was not in Milwaukee under the most pleasant circumstances, I enjoyed staying at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
the weather has not played in our favor these past couple of weeks. However, that does not stop up from delivering great customer service. I am happy to know that you have enjoyed you r stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
Batavia, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have stayed at this Hotel several times for business, and accommodations and staff have always been fantastic. However, this week, the experience was truly exceptional! Car trouble extended my stay due to exceptionally cold weather. The entire staff treated me like family - picking me up when I was stranded, keeping my room for me, and even buying and delivering dinner for everyone on the nights when it was too cold to venture out! As a Hilton Diamond Member, I have stayed at multiple Hampton Inn's, and they are always excellent. However, this week was something truly special. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport for making me feel at home, and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and comfortable. I choose the highest floor away from the elevators for an extr...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
First off I'd like to thank you for being an loyal member of the Hilton Honors program. Here, you shall always be treated like family, and our staff will always do what they can to provide excellent service. The food for compensation due to the weather was a big hit! Maybe we shall do it more often. It is a treat for our guests and I am very glad you have enjoyed it, and I am also pleased to know that you recognize that here you are family and shall be treated like so. Thank you for staying and I hope to see you soon!
milwaukee, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Enjoyed my stay. Rooms were quiet, super clean, and staff helpful. Would recommend this hotel. Make sure you ask for a microwave in advance if you plan on bringing leftovers. There's also one in the lobby

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
I am more than happy to know that your stay with us was pleasant. For it have been your first time here, we hope we did the job to make you come back! If you need a microwave in your room or anything else during your stay do not hesitate to ask, we are always here to accomodate you during your stay! Thank you again and hope to see you soon!
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stay at this hotel each time we are visiting family in the area. We have two children - 1 1/2 and 4, so travel can be challenging. The staff at this hotel consistently bends over backwards to help accomodate our every need. They are always friendly and just overall make the stay pleasant. The hotel is always clean and we have always been extremely satisfied. The location is fantastic for us because of where our family is located. Overall, it has been a great place for us to stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am more than pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with your family here with us. Our staff is always willing to help and will do whatever is necessary to accomodate our guests stay here. I am pleased that you recieved the service that you expected and I hope to see your family and yourself back soon! Thank you.
McAllen, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

The staff acted like the hotel was their home and I was a treasured guest. Sincere kindness even from the shuttle drivers, offering to run over to McDonalds to pick up supper for me. Warm cookies, toothbrush and razor supplied along with incredible full breakfast options. Large clean room.

Room Tip: My room was facing the parking lot, which you might want to avoid since the security light is pretty...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Here at the Hampton you ARE family! When you decide to stay with us you will recieve nothing but the best possible treatment. Our staff is very attentive to our guests needs and will always go above and beyond until you are satisfied. I am happy that you were able to enjoy your stay with us and we hope to see you back soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!