“one night stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Strasburg, United States
“one night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

no problems, very helpful, like the shuttle and staff very festive with halloween decorations great beds, very quiet, friendly staff close and convenient to the airport and activities in downtown milwaukee, wisconsin

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
It's so close to Halloween and we want our guests to feel like they aren't missing out on anything, even when they are far from home. I would like to say thank you for choosing to stay with us. Also, I am happy that you were able to enjoy the Milwaukee area for a while. I hope to see you soon, and don't forget to bring family and friends. Our pool is open to all our guest's! Enjoy the festivities that this month has to offer, and just in case, Happy Halloween!

339 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

I love the Hampton Inns. The staff is always friendly. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is awesome. I chose to stay at the Hamptoms every chance I get when I travel. I would recommend this to anyone. I have stayed in places like the Radison in Racine Wiconsin and it was not comparison.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Its always good to hear a good recommendation! Bring your friends and family, we want you here! It is always a pleasure having our guest's back. We like to keep our guest's loyalty and will do whatever we can to make that happen. Hope to see you soon, and safe travels where ever you may go!
Scottsdale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We were so pleased with this hotel! It's pretty basic, but very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great and the staff kept everything well-stocked. The staff were extremely friendly and our time there was very enjoyable

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
The staff is very hospitable, and always has a way of making you feel at home! I am glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and were comfortable here. I hope to see you back soon again.
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We stayed here as we had a 6 AM flight out of the nearby airport. Very pleased with the hotel - like most Hamptons it is well kept and a solid value. Never heard any planes fly by. My son enjoyed the pool and I used the workout room. Nice family restaurant across the street, and McD's shares the parking lot.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
It is always a joy to have families stay here. I am glad the you and your family enjoyed the pool and were also able to enjoy dinner. Our location is within proximity of the airport and many other restaraunts, and don't forget even if you brought your vehicle but didn't want to drive, the shuttle driver can always take you and your family! Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The location of this hotel was wonderful for easy access to the airport or the freeway downtown. I truly appreciated the pleasant personalities of all of the staff members that I encountered during my stay. The hotel was nice and clean, but the friendliness of the staff far outweighed the appearance of the hotel. I am happy to have chosen such a place and would be more than willing to revisit should I pass through that way again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our location is indeed convenient. Not only are we close to downtown and the freeway entrance, but many great dining places as well. It is our goal to treat our guests with hospitality, and I am pleased that you were treated so. I will be looking forward to seeing you again!
Murrieta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Great place to stay! Everything in the room was clean, nice and comfortable. We have two more stays booked for this month alone. We will stay here again! The breakfast was tasty and there were many choices for all tastes. The beds were comfortable and I loved the lap desk.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. This truly is helpful. It allows us to see what we are doing right and what we can improve on. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I am more than pleased to have you stay with us again. I am also happy that the room was accomodating and the breakfast was good. See you soon!
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

That's the first thing you notice about this rehabbed Inn: service. The staff is very friendly and is quick to offer you a cold bottle of water when you check-in plus every morning at breakfast. The breakfast includes hot items, but it is still not as good as going to a real breakfast place. BTW, it IS much better than eating breakfast at a fast food place or ordinary chain.
The rooms are comfortable with the sometimes absent amenities, such as real drawers for clothes, desk, ample outlets for charging STUFF, a couch, extra blankets and plenty of pillows (at least in my king size room). The TV carries sufficient channels including 2 HBO's.
There's a pool, sauna, workout room and two available computers. They were upgraded while I was there so some glitches had to be worked out. The staff may, like many hotels, be from all over so I would not say they were very knowledgeable about directions or area sites and restaurants. Being very close to the airport makes it popular with the business traveler with some very early flights waking the rest of us. And, since the airport needs space, there is not much around the Inn, but travel to downtown by car is about ten minutes without traffic back up.

Room Tip: Never stay on the first floor of any motel or inn unless you have no choice. Bring your own pillow...
Green Features: Only changes towels if you leave them on the floor. But, they CHANGE SHEETS AND COVERLETS DAILY. I found this comforting (if you excuse the pun).
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
I apologize for your your inconveniences during your stay with us. The amenities of this hotel are accomodating and I am glad that you were able to enjoy some of them. The issue with the TV was that there was a fued with Time Warner Cable and NBC, so there were some issues, and again I apologize about that. Our staff here does it's best to try and accomodate the guest with anything including directions. Sometimes it is a bit difficult to explain where certain things are around the area, therefore we are able to provide you with a map. There is a lot of construction going on in the express wqay, so we try our best to route in the best direction. As for the new computers, there have been some technical difficulties, but please don't hesitate to ask our front desk staff for help. Keep up the reviews, thety really help! Thank you.

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!