“Long Weekend” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Eden Prairie, United States
“Long Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed 3 nights with family of 3. The room was clean and in good condition, the lobby was secure and comfortable with a better than average complimentary breakfast, the pool was warm enough to walk in comfortably, and overall we were very satisfied with the room and service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It truly does help. I am glad that your stay with us was pleasant, and you were able to enjoy the breakfast. We try to have a variety of choices each day. Our breakfast staff is amazing, and I can gaurantee that they are always more than willing to make something else if what's out is not to your liking. We at the Hampton hope to have you again soon! Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn.

402 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Clinton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I would rate my 4 day stay at the Hampton Inn Airport Milwaukee, as nothing short of excellent. Fine well cared for clean establishment, enthusiastic and helpful staff. Great rooms, excellent amenities, well lit parking lot seemed very secure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
I am glad that we have met your expectations. As always we try to provide our guest's with great service. We want our guest's to feel at home. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the amenities of our property, and I hope to see you again soon, and feel more than welcome to bring some friends too!
Enid, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Stayed overnite at this hotel. The staff were courteous and pleasant. There was an issue with picking me up at the airport...i waited for about 40 mins for the shuttle, but they resolved the issue. Overall, it was a positive experience.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I apologize that you had to wait such a long time. Normally, this never happens, but I hope our staff was able to take care of you and accomodate your inconvenience. I hope to see you soon, and I can gaurantee that it will not happen again!
Highland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This is a hotel conveniently located by the General Mitchell Airport. The bathroom was extremely clean with plenty of towels. The bed was very comfortable and the room quiet. I love hotels with complementary breakfast, and this one had plenty of choices of food for a fast breakfast. I will definitely stay here again if I need to be by the airport.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Our included breakfast is always a plus with the guests. There are always great choices to choose from, and most healthy. Our proximity to the airport is also a bonus, and don't forget, if you don't have a car our shuttle can always take you! I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to have you back again!
dubuque, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

my wife is a vegitarian; the eggs looked good at breakfast but my wife skipped them; the staff asked why and when she said she did not eat meat they brought her some eggs without meat. that was very thoughtful and spontaneous.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
We always try to take into account the guest's needs, after all we want the guest to receive their money's worth. The breakfast attendant's are always trying to maintain awareness of the guest's needs, as well as the rest of the staff. although, breakfast is as they say, "the most important meal of the day." I couldn't imagine skipping that. However, it is very satisfying knowing that we were able to accomodate your wife and yourself, and we hope to see you soon!
Rhinelander, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We were busy with wedding activities so we weren't actually at the hotel much. However, the room was extremely clean and the bed was very comfortable. I am always pleased with the quality and value of Hampton Inns, and this was no exception.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am happy to hear that we still remain up to par. Maybe nextime your in town, you can enjoy the amenities and the city a bit more. Congratulations to the bride and groom, and we at the Hampton hope to have you again.
Edwardsville, Il.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had a one night stay at this Hampton while I was in Milwaukee on business. It's a very good location if you have airport related business, otherwise it's not really close to anything. The is a McDonald's and a steak house(food OK but overpriced) within walking distance. There are also two gas/quik shops close by. The staff are very friendly. They offer airport pick-up/drop off service. If your flight leaves before the 6AM start of the breakfast bar, they can provide some grub to go. That's nice. There is nothing remarkable about the breakfast buffet. It's pretty standard Hampton fare. I stayed in a king room. The hotel/room is in good condition. The WiFi works well. The room contained two charging stations, one on the desk, one on the night stand.The room size was adequate and had a fridge. The shower had dispensers for soap, shampoo and conditioner. There are two computer terminals in the lobby. If you need to print boarding passes there is a self serve printer available.

Green Features: Shower dispensers eliminate the plastic tubes and paper. Housekeepers and customers win-win.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and for future reference just incase you are interested, don't forget to mention what business company you are traveling with. it is always possible that we have a corporate rate set up with them. It is always better to ask, you never know what's available. I am very pleased that you were able to take advantage of our amenities during your stay. I hope to see you again, and you can't forget the breakfast to go bags!

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!