“FLY ME TO THE HAMPTON” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Edwardsville, Il.
“FLY ME TO THE HAMPTON”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had a one night stay at this Hampton while I was in Milwaukee on business. It's a very good location if you have airport related business, otherwise it's not really close to anything. The is a McDonald's and a steak house(food OK but overpriced) within walking distance. There are also two gas/quik shops close by. The staff are very friendly. They offer airport pick-up/drop off service. If your flight leaves before the 6AM start of the breakfast bar, they can provide some grub to go. That's nice. There is nothing remarkable about the breakfast buffet. It's pretty standard Hampton fare. I stayed in a king room. The hotel/room is in good condition. The WiFi works well. The room contained two charging stations, one on the desk, one on the night stand.The room size was adequate and had a fridge. The shower had dispensers for soap, shampoo and conditioner. There are two computer terminals in the lobby. If you need to print boarding passes there is a self serve printer available.

Green Features: Shower dispensers eliminate the plastic tubes and paper. Housekeepers and customers win-win.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay, and for future reference just incase you are interested, don't forget to mention what business company you are traveling with. it is always possible that we have a corporate rate set up with them. It is always better to ask, you never know what's available. I am very pleased that you were able to take advantage of our amenities during your stay. I hope to see you again, and you can't forget the breakfast to go bags!

403 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The hotel was quiet and clean. Our room was pleasant and well equipped. The staff were helpful and understood customer satisfaction. The first thing we were asked when we stepped up to the desk was if we wanted some bottled water! We enjoyed the pool with our grandsons. The next morning's breakfast had good variety and could accommodate anyone. A very nice stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am truly pleased to hear that your family, and yourself were able to enjoy the anemities of the Hampton Inn. Our staff tries their best to provide an accomodating stay, and they are always more than willing to help. I am glad you have enjoyed your stay and I hope to see you soon.
Waterford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

The hotel was great and I recommend it! Everything was clean, and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The complimentary hot breakfast, and the staff that organized it, blew me away. I don't get treated that well at a nice restaurant, and to think this was "complementary." I'm still wow-ed by it. I would recommend this place to anyone and will stay here again next time I'm in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
You nor any other guest will ever have to worry about recieving their money's worth. If there ever is an issue, please know that we will do whatever we can to fix that issue. We want our guest's leaving satisfied and always coming back. I am very happy to hear that we will be of choice again. Our staff does it's best to remain organized, especially during breakfast, one of the busiest time of day. We hope to see you soon!
Madison, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Bagged breakfast to go for those of us that had early flights was very much appreciated. This was one of the best hotel stays I've experienced. Job well done!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Our goal is to accomodate the guest's stay and make it as smooth as possible, that's why our breakfast to go bags are perfect. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as they say. Hope to see you soon!
Romeoville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Bathroom was nice sized, but the room was a little on the small size. Clean and staff was very friendly. Pool was comfortable temp and there is a hot tub. Pool is also on the small size. We had trouble with our toilet during our two day stay, but let them know on our way out. The front desk person was very attentive to taking down the information and apologizing for it.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

i apologize for any inconveniences during your stay, although I do hope that we were able to help accomodate your stay despite these minor inconveniences. We really do appreciate the feedback. It lets us know what areas we can improve on. If you decide to stay with us again in the near future, never hesitate to ask for help with any issues that you may have. We are here to help and the faster we are notified that faster we can help make your stay more pleasant. I hope to see you soon!
fort dodge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. The staff was outstanding, especially in the breakfast area. Breakfast was standard Hampton. Breakfast area was packed in the morning. Lots of people standing eating breakfast or going back to their room. Hotel was full, so I don't know if the area is always this full. Something new I had never seen before was a dispenser of body wash, shampoo and conditioner. Really liked this idea and hope to see more of it in other Hamptons. Very pleased with my stay and will stay here again.

Green Features: Liked the body wash, shampoo and conditioner dispenser in shower. Not only green, but cost effective.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Normally breakfast is very busy, especially on the weekends. Many guest's rather use the trays that we provide and take them to their rooms, but everyone is always more than welcome to stay and eat in the lobby. If you have any children we also provide coloring materials for the child's entertainment. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you soon!
Grand Forks, ND
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on business in mid July 2013. I seem to get consistently good service at the Hampton Inn and Suites so I pick them when I can. The staff at this hotel was wonderful!! I had interaction with front desk and breakfast area staff and they were all so nice and helpful. Although not the newest and most up to date, my room was above all else Clean!! I liked the soap and shampoo dispenser in the shower. My only negative was that the bathroom fan was loud-with no way to turn it off so it was hard to listen to the morning news on tv when gtting ready in the morning and the hairdryer was a travel one mounted to the wall with not much power. I'd stay again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
I'm very glad that we are up to Hampton Standards. We most definitely try to ensure the comfort of our guest's. One of the things that ensure such conmfort is the interaction between the staff and guest's. We are here to help, but we are also here to listen. The dispensers in the shower are part of our trial runs, and so far many have liked it. I am glad that you have enjoyed your stay with. I hope to see you soon!
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!