“Typical Hampton Experience” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee, United States
“Typical Hampton Experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Dated exterior. Overcrowded parking / long walk. Not acknowledged as a Diamond member - no snack / drink - reservation not ready at arrival. No paper (anymore) in the morning. Breakfast is redundant, boring, and poor quality; staff of no help in that regard. Staff do 'try' to be helpful, i.e. friendly / empathetic, but a lot of "I'm sorry" rather than resolution / satisfaction.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Please contact myself or my Assistant General Manager Lauren Lanza so we can satisfy your unpleasent stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
New Orleans, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

If you want a quiet, great running Hampton Inn; this location is for you. It was recently remodeled and is well maintained. The staff, the breakfast bar is second to none. There is a McDonalds in the parking lot, and a Speedway gas station across the street. You are only 2.6 miles from MKE airport.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
It is so nice to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We hope to see you soon.
Wallace, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice, clean, quiet hotel very close to the airport with a shuttle and we are able to feel safe leaving our vehicle in their parking lot while on vacation. Friendly staff & shuttle drivers, plus breakfast & even breakfast to go for early flights. Great place to stay if you're flying out of Milwaukee

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your review and great compliments. I am happy to hear that you felt safe leaving your car and were able to enjoy our “park and fly” package. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We love to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. This was our first time at the Milwaukee Hampton and it did not disappoint at all, lived up to all expectations. The front desk staff was so friendly and accommodating, the breakfast gal, sorry cannot remember your name was much more then just a food preparer, she came around often and refilled our coffee, made us hot cinnamon rolls and cleared our tables for us. The park and stay is a great option and they have a large vehicle to accommodate more travelers then just a van, 15 of us and all of our luggage in one trip. The driver was courteous and very helpful with all of our luggage. Beds, well if you've ever stayed at a Hampton, you already know that the beds are the most comfortable mattresses you will ever lay your body on, perfect after a long day of travel. Hampton Inns already have a great name for themselves, the staff here live up to that expectation, GREAT JOB, will definitely be back again. Todd

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
It means a lot to us that you took the time to write a review about out hotel. Thank you for the feedback about the helpfulness of the breakfast hostess, it's so nice to hear the positive things that make a difference to our guests. I will make sure to pass on the response to them. We hope to see you soon.
Canton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Oak Creek when we come to visit our son who works in Milwaukee. Our son and daughter stayed at this Hampton Inn when they came to Milwaukee to find our son a place to live for his first job after college. They were so impressed we stayed there when we moved him to Milwaukee and would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was my fourth stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. I book a room at the beginning of a long trip so I can park my car in the hotel lot and take the shuttle to the terminal the next morning. (I use the hotel's "stay and fly" service, which is easier to use and much less expensive than long-term parking at the terminal.) The rooms are always clean, quiet, and very comfortable. I love the complimentary hot breakfast. I appreciate the many low-carb options (bacon, eggs, and yogurt are my favorites), while my family favors the pancakes (or waffles), cereal, and fresh fruit. The specific options vary each day, but I can always count on a wide variety with healthy options. This is an excellent hotel with extremely helpful staff members. Check-in is always quick and I have never had any problems. I use the in-room free internet service every time and have never had any problems with it. It's easy to access and the connection is fast and reliable. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone flying into or out of Milwaukee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review. I know how stressful it can be when the internet does not work in your room during a trip so I am happy to hear that we did not disappoint. Breakfast is always on the top of our list to make sure we offer the healthy options to satisfy the whole family. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend, our kids, and I stay here every single time we come to Milwaukee (once every two months). Continental breakfast is the best I've seen and The staff is beyond accommodating and always extremely nice!! Awesome place overall and I would definitely recommend this place to anybody!! Location is great as well. The branded steer across the street has an awesome dinner menu!

• Stayed March 2013
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your loyality and for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Milwaukee.

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!