“Great stay at the airport” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1200 W College Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53221   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Wallace, MI
“Great stay at the airport”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice, clean, quiet hotel very close to the airport with a shuttle and we are able to feel safe leaving our vehicle in their parking lot while on vacation. Friendly staff & shuttle drivers, plus breakfast & even breakfast to go for early flights. Great place to stay if you're flying out of Milwaukee

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Thank you for your review and great compliments. I am happy to hear that you felt safe leaving your car and were able to enjoy our “park and fly” package. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area.

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We love to stay at Hampton Inns whenever possible. This was our first time at the Milwaukee Hampton and it did not disappoint at all, lived up to all expectations. The front desk staff was so friendly and accommodating, the breakfast gal, sorry cannot remember your name was much more then just a food preparer, she came around often and refilled our coffee, made us hot cinnamon rolls and cleared our tables for us. The park and stay is a great option and they have a large vehicle to accommodate more travelers then just a van, 15 of us and all of our luggage in one trip. The driver was courteous and very helpful with all of our luggage. Beds, well if you've ever stayed at a Hampton, you already know that the beds are the most comfortable mattresses you will ever lay your body on, perfect after a long day of travel. Hampton Inns already have a great name for themselves, the staff here live up to that expectation, GREAT JOB, will definitely be back again. Todd

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
It means a lot to us that you took the time to write a review about out hotel. Thank you for the feedback about the helpfulness of the breakfast hostess, it's so nice to hear the positive things that make a difference to our guests. I will make sure to pass on the response to them. We hope to see you soon.
Canton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My husband and I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Oak Creek when we come to visit our son who works in Milwaukee. Our son and daughter stayed at this Hampton Inn when they came to Milwaukee to find our son a place to live for his first job after college. They were so impressed we stayed there when we moved him to Milwaukee and would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Appleton, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

This was my fourth stay at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. I book a room at the beginning of a long trip so I can park my car in the hotel lot and take the shuttle to the terminal the next morning. (I use the hotel's "stay and fly" service, which is easier to use and much less expensive than long-term parking at the terminal.) The rooms are always clean, quiet, and very comfortable. I love the complimentary hot breakfast. I appreciate the many low-carb options (bacon, eggs, and yogurt are my favorites), while my family favors the pancakes (or waffles), cereal, and fresh fruit. The specific options vary each day, but I can always count on a wide variety with healthy options. This is an excellent hotel with extremely helpful staff members. Check-in is always quick and I have never had any problems. I use the in-room free internet service every time and have never had any problems with it. It's easy to access and the connection is fast and reliable. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone flying into or out of Milwaukee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for the great review. I know how stressful it can be when the internet does not work in your room during a trip so I am happy to hear that we did not disappoint. Breakfast is always on the top of our list to make sure we offer the healthy options to satisfy the whole family. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff and we hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

My boyfriend, our kids, and I stay here every single time we come to Milwaukee (once every two months). Continental breakfast is the best I've seen and The staff is beyond accommodating and always extremely nice!! Awesome place overall and I would definitely recommend this place to anybody!! Location is great as well. The branded steer across the street has an awesome dinner menu!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank ajhmommy
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for your loyality and for taking the time to write about your stay. We look forward to your next visit to Milwaukee.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

All staff made us feel very welcome. The rooms are very clean...and bug free! I have checked reviews and prices for many other hotels and honestly this hotel was rated quite high and is fairly reasonable in price. The breakfast was wonderful and the hostess in the breakfast area was extremely accommodating. Overall... This experience was very enjoyable.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Sureandsaved
Thank you for the great review. Its always great to hear how wonderful the staff is doing. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.
Des Moines, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

This was our second stay at this property, and the staff is as welcoming, accommodating, friendly and efficient as we fondly remember from our last visit. Your every wish is their command. Lauren at the front desk is particularly marvelous; when I mentioned where we were headed to dinner, she graciously supplied us with a card to provide a free drink for everyone in our party. When serving breakfast, the hostess came around to the tables and announced "last call" for those absorbed in other activities and not noticing the 10:00am closing time. I never had this experience before: a chance to grab that "last minute" item you may have wanted. Free coffee, tea, herbal tea and hot chocolate are available 24 hours a day. When our room had a maintenance issue, a letter describing the repair was left for us along with a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn. (A microwave is available near the pool; every room has a refrig.) I took the free shuttle from the airport and the driver was very professional and courteous. Our housekeeper Florencia added personal touches to our towels and tissues I only expect at luxury hotels; we felt special! Thanks for a great stay where it's obvious the guest is the #1 priority.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
579KimD, General Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
It's always great to hear the staff went above and beyond your expectations during your stay. It means so much to us that you took the time to write about us. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milwaukee
Hilton Garden Inn Milwaukee Airport
Crowne Plaza Milwaukee Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Milwaukee Airport Hotel & Conference Ctr.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Milwaukee Airport
Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#20 of 53 in Milwaukee
4.0 of 5 stars 170 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!