“Seriously - this is a great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Downers Grove, Illinois
“Seriously - this is a great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

After reading all the great reviews, we gave this hotel a try. It was even better than expected. This was "How to Run a Hotel 101"! The room - excellent / very clean. The indoor pool - the water was nice and warm, the pool area very clean. The staff - very friendly, helpful, and genuinely happy. The included breakfast - wonderful, even near the end of the breakfast period the staff asked if they could get us anything. This might be the best hotel experience we've every had.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Sara R, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, I am honored to know that your stay exceeded your expectations. Our entire staff is truly happy to serve guests such as yourself and we look forward to your return stay when traveling to Milwaukee. Sincerely, Sara Remlinger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Tonight is the last night of our five night stay, and I can't say enough nice things about this hotel. The staff is super friendly and the place is squeaky clean. They put on a really good breakfast every morning that includes hot and cold choices- and they've changed it up every single day. My boyfriend was here for work, and I tagged along. With work to do of my own, I was very appreciative of the WiFi - I was able to connect to my work network very easily. The gym was great and the pool area very clean as well. And did I mention the staff? So so friendly and helpful. I never walked past a single person without a friendly greeting. And the Milwaukee sights are a quick drive. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sara R, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. Your valuable feedback helps our future and current guests get a real feel for our hotel service and amenities when staying in the airport area. I am proud to know your stay exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your return stay with us. Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager
Sussex, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We stayed for a night because we had a plane to catch the next day. Very happy with how clean the room and the hotel were. We chose this hotel on the reviews from trip advisor and were not disappointed at all! The halls and the room smelled very clean also and breakfast was great. This is the hotel to stay at when you have to stay near the airport.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of service and cleanliness each day and I’m glad to see your recent stay exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return stay with us and until then, safe travels!
Franklin, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked a suite of rooms for family coming to an event in Milwaukee. The entire experience was fabulous! I worked directly with the General Manager. He was extremely helpful in arranging the booking. Room rates were great. Family was traveling at different times and staying for different lengths of stay. They accommodated each and every situation.

My family raved about every aspect of the hotel stay! A few family members started the experience in the free shuttle from the airport - loved it! The entire staff was so very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, very comfortable - absolutely top notch! The breakfast choices were amazing - fresh and fabulous breakfast! Everyone felt very rested and cared for after each night stay. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Milwaukee area. I wish I could give a higher rating than excellent - excellent just scratches the surface of the entire experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ephraim, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The person at the front desk was so helpful when I arrived, exhausted from a long day of travel. She offered a bottle of water and gave me menus when I said I'd like to have food delivered. My room was clean and comfortable. I especially liked the soap and shampoo dispensers right in the shower! The breakfast area was very nice and a server checked to make sure I had what I needed. If I'm in the Milwaukee area again, I will book this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Came here for a business trip never being to Milwaukee or Wisconsin for that matter.

I was greeted and offered a bottle of water upon checking in. It was quick and painless, and I was off. The room is quite amazing. It was soft, the sheets and comforter were a much higher quality than I'm use to seeing in a hotel. These were more like something you would see in a home.

I highly recommend this place, quick access to the freeways, and less than two miles from the airport....and best of all you don't hear either one from your room.

Also if you forget something like a toothbrush or whatever they have a little kit at the front desk for you! It's great. It was so great I slept in a few times I was there and missed breakfast...but no worries there is a McDonalds right beside there!

Room Tip: Get a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The breakfast servers were outstanding! They couldn't do enough for us. They even offered to prepare a "travel goodie bag" for when we leave. The food selection and quality was very good. We would come back to this hotel again if we stay in Milwaukee again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!