“Best Hotel Ever!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Franklin, Wisconsin
“Best Hotel Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked a suite of rooms for family coming to an event in Milwaukee. The entire experience was fabulous! I worked directly with the General Manager. He was extremely helpful in arranging the booking. Room rates were great. Family was traveling at different times and staying for different lengths of stay. They accommodated each and every situation.

My family raved about every aspect of the hotel stay! A few family members started the experience in the free shuttle from the airport - loved it! The entire staff was so very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean, very comfortable - absolutely top notch! The breakfast choices were amazing - fresh and fabulous breakfast! Everyone felt very rested and cared for after each night stay. Thank you for the wonderful hospitality!

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Milwaukee area. I wish I could give a higher rating than excellent - excellent just scratches the surface of the entire experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Sara R, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. Your valuable feedback helps our future and current guests get a real feel for our hotel service and amenities when staying in the airport area. I am proud to know your stay exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your return stay with us. Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager

386 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Ephraim, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The person at the front desk was so helpful when I arrived, exhausted from a long day of travel. She offered a bottle of water and gave me menus when I said I'd like to have food delivered. My room was clean and comfortable. I especially liked the soap and shampoo dispensers right in the shower! The breakfast area was very nice and a server checked to make sure I had what I needed. If I'm in the Milwaukee area again, I will book this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of service and cleanliness each day and I’m glad to see your recent stay exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return stay with us and until then, safe travels!
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Came here for a business trip never being to Milwaukee or Wisconsin for that matter.

I was greeted and offered a bottle of water upon checking in. It was quick and painless, and I was off. The room is quite amazing. It was soft, the sheets and comforter were a much higher quality than I'm use to seeing in a hotel. These were more like something you would see in a home.

I highly recommend this place, quick access to the freeways, and less than two miles from the airport....and best of all you don't hear either one from your room.

Also if you forget something like a toothbrush or whatever they have a little kit at the front desk for you! It's great. It was so great I slept in a few times I was there and missed breakfast...but no worries there is a McDonalds right beside there!

Room Tip: Get a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The breakfast servers were outstanding! They couldn't do enough for us. They even offered to prepare a "travel goodie bag" for when we leave. The food selection and quality was very good. We would come back to this hotel again if we stay in Milwaukee again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Newburyport, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just don't believe your GPS ... call the hotel if you get lost. This hotel didn't look like much from the outside, but once you step inside, a different story. Very fresh, modern, friendly service. A very nice surprise, I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The location is in a bit of a scary neighborhood we saw lots of police cars in the street but that is just the airport area. The hotel could not have been nicer. Everyone working was very nice and helpful. The shuttle was called special for us and got us to and from the airport quickly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had very low expectations of an airport hotel......so I was pleasantly surprised when I spent 5 nights here during a business trip. The room was comfortable, the service was excellent and I enjoyed breakfast with a variety of options. In addition, the front desk was always willing to suggest restaurants, even making me the reservation. I have stayed in 5 Diamond Resorts who don't offer such effortless customer service. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!