“They Aim to Please” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Ephraim, Wisconsin
“They Aim to Please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The person at the front desk was so helpful when I arrived, exhausted from a long day of travel. She offered a bottle of water and gave me menus when I said I'd like to have food delivered. My room was clean and comfortable. I especially liked the soap and shampoo dispensers right in the shower! The breakfast area was very nice and a server checked to make sure I had what I needed. If I'm in the Milwaukee area again, I will book this hotel!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Sara R, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. We are constantly striving to provide the highest level of service and cleanliness each day and I’m glad to see your recent stay exceeded your expectations. We look forward to your return stay with us and until then, safe travels!
Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Came here for a business trip never being to Milwaukee or Wisconsin for that matter.

I was greeted and offered a bottle of water upon checking in. It was quick and painless, and I was off. The room is quite amazing. It was soft, the sheets and comforter were a much higher quality than I'm use to seeing in a hotel. These were more like something you would see in a home.

I highly recommend this place, quick access to the freeways, and less than two miles from the airport....and best of all you don't hear either one from your room.

Also if you forget something like a toothbrush or whatever they have a little kit at the front desk for you! It's great. It was so great I slept in a few times I was there and missed breakfast...but no worries there is a McDonalds right beside there!

Room Tip: Get a room on the second or third floor.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Schaumburg, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The breakfast servers were outstanding! They couldn't do enough for us. They even offered to prepare a "travel goodie bag" for when we leave. The food selection and quality was very good. We would come back to this hotel again if we stay in Milwaukee again.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. Your valuable feedback helps our future and current guests get a real feel for our hotel service and amenities when staying in the airport area. I am proud to know your stay exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your return stay with us. Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager
Newburyport, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just don't believe your GPS ... call the hotel if you get lost. This hotel didn't look like much from the outside, but once you step inside, a different story. Very fresh, modern, friendly service. A very nice surprise, I'd definitely stay again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

The location is in a bit of a scary neighborhood we saw lots of police cars in the street but that is just the airport area. The hotel could not have been nicer. Everyone working was very nice and helpful. The shuttle was called special for us and got us to and from the airport quickly.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I had very low expectations of an airport hotel......so I was pleasantly surprised when I spent 5 nights here during a business trip. The room was comfortable, the service was excellent and I enjoyed breakfast with a variety of options. In addition, the front desk was always willing to suggest restaurants, even making me the reservation. I have stayed in 5 Diamond Resorts who don't offer such effortless customer service. I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

The best stay we have had at a hotel in a very long time. Arrived late evening and was greeted by a person who was about to go off shift. You would think she had just started her shift. She was friendly, smiling, helpful, caring and she turned my sullen mood into a much better mood. The room was spotless. It was so clean we felt as if we may be the first persons to sleep in that room. Had a great nights sleep. The wake up call at 6 am was prompt. We went down for breakfast and were greeted by two very nice people, the same desk clerk from the night before and the breakfast person. Kathleen and Linda were exceptional. You do not want to lose these people. Linda even offered to get chicken soup for an ill customer! They were making sure everyone was getting off to a good start. The shuttle drivers were prompt, friendly and helpful. We cant wait to go back and we have never said that about a hotel before. We be looking for other Hamptons when we travel. Thank you Hampton.

Room Tip: our room was third floor, front of building. excellent.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sincerely, Sara Remlinger Assistant Manager

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!