“Hampton Inn #1!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
Dubuque, Iowa
“Hampton Inn #1!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

We travel to Milwaukee almost every year for Irishfest. This year, we met relatives and stayed together at the Hampton. All staff were courteous and helpful, and our breakfasts were wonderful! It was great to leave our cars at the hotel and ride the shuttle.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you for your recent review of our Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport. We appreciate your positive feedback and the time you took to share your experience. Our goal is to make a lasting impression on each of our guests and we look forward to your return stay in the future! Sincerely, Sara Remlinger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed here for Irish Fest this past weekend....the staff was exceptional, making sure that we were well taken care of....down to making our waffles for us and cooking extra eggs without the ham for a member of our party who didn't eat meat. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Great property and staff!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your recent review of our hampton inn milwaukee airport. We appreciate the time you took to share your experiences with our current and future guests. We look forward to your return stay at our facility and until then, safe travels! Sara Remlinger
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here because of positive reviews and were not disappointed. Front desk helped with directions, showed patience with our many questions. But what was really amazing: I received a call from Lauren that I had left my iPad. It was only a few minutes before my flight left, so she offered to mail it to me. Imagine my surprise that there was no charge for the service--and it was sent next day! We will definitely return to this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed July 2012
Rochester, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I was very impressed with the Hampton Inn. The price was certainly right, especially in comparison to many area options, and included a nice breakfast (fairly typical hotel buffet breakfast with a few "extras" like an expansive selection of yogurt!) and wireless internet. The room was very clean, bed was comfortable and had nice linens, and was very quiet. Breakfast area was busy but food was well stocked and area was well stocked. My only complaint was hearing planes taking off in the morning, but I think you can expect that when staying right next to the airport. It also has the standard AC variable noise ... but I have yet to find a hotel without this!! I would definitely recommend the Hampton Inn and will stay here again the next time we are visiting family in Milwaukee.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
ACHUE, Manager at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for your recent "Great Review" posting on trip advisor. Your feedback is a great gift to our future travelers and our amenities and service certainly provide a great value to our guests each day. The airport location is a great convenience in many aspects, the noise can be a factor for some travelers and we would encourage you to speak to the front desk about this upon your return. We can work with you to ensure a room location that may be better for you in regards to sound and we also offer earplugs for guests during the evening. Until your return, we wish you many safe vacations ahead! Sincerely, Sara Remlinger
on the river in Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed at this Hampton while attending a Brewers game. I went with it because of all the great reviews. It did not disappoint. The staff went over and above to accomodate us. My son and I walked down to see if there were any cookies left late at night. They were put away. The lady at the desk asked if we needed anything and I told her we were looking for the cookies. She went and got us little bags of Oreos and a paper bag FULL of assorted candy. When we went down for breakfast my son had asked us to bring him back a chocolate donut or muffin. I told my husband that I didn't see anything chocolate to just make him a waffle. The attendant heard me and said she could make him a glass of chocolate milk. Everyone working there seemed to enjoy their job. A male staff member walked by and pushed the elevator button open when we were walking up to it. Awesome Hampton Inn !!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ACHUE, Owner at Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Thank you for your recent raving fan trip advisor posting. I've shared your feedback with our team and we are honored you took the time to compliment our hotel and teammates. The time you took to share your experiences is a greatly appreciated and we look forward to your return stay. Our extended family continues to grow here, you're part of our family here and we look forward to your return visit!
Sara Remlinger/assistant general manager
Burlington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Let me begin by saying that I am a stickler when it comes to the quality of a hotel that I will stay at. I am very picky when it comes to the level of cleanliness that I expect when staying a hotel such as a Hampton Inn.

This Hampton Inn was PERFECT from the second we walked through door. Reading reviews I was very excited for our stay. It appears as if quality customer service is something that is hard to find these days when visiting business across the country. That may be because Hampton Inn has all of the best individuals working at this hotel. Every associate I encountered asked how my day was, if there was anything he or she could do for me, and that if I had any problems at all to let them know right away. You could tell that each associate actually cared about each and every guest.

The room was very clean, couldn't have been any cleaner. The beds were very comfortable and the linens were clean and fresh. The room had a very nice large flat screen television with an abundance of channels to view. The bathroom was large, with a unique conservation effort by Hampton of having the soap, conditioner, and shampoo dispensed from a unit that was attached to the shower. The only drawback to the room was that I felt as if the trash cans were extremely small. One fast-food-bag and the can was practically overflowing. My recommendation would be to fix each room with larger trash cans.

The hotel featured a nice indoor pool, and an extremely nice updated fitness center. The fitness center was equipped with several cardio machines, free-weights, and additional fitness equipment (mats, medicine balls, weight benches, etc.) Upon exiting the weight room, I was always offered an ice-cold water from the front desk associate.

The free breakfast was amazing! Everyday the selection changed up slightly and it was always amazing. Selections included, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, cheese omelets, oatmeal, waffles, pastries, cereal, and much more. The two ladies working the breakfast area made the meal even better! It's truly amazing what amazing customer service can do during a meal!

When it came time to check out, I can honestly say that I didn't want to leave because I felt as if I was a star based on the customer service they provided. When I left, I asked for a box of mints for the trip home. The staff once again went above-and-beyond and presented me with a bag full of candy, breakfast bars, and the mints.

I feel like I am leaving something out, but to sum everything up this hotel is PERFECT! Do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel. It will take all the worry away that can come with staying at a hotel where you aren't sure how it will be. A big thanks to the staff at the Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport for making this an awesome stay!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

We stayed here over the 4th July holidays while on a visit to Milwaukee. Since we had a car, it was a good decision to stay here rather than in town. The staff at reception and breakfast nook were welcoming and helpful.
Spacious room with full amenities and a comfy bed to sleep at the end of a tiring day. Complimentary bfast had a good spread of cereals, fruits, waffles, sausages, muffins etc. If there is a special preference for bfast, the cook will prepare it for you.
Also, there is Breakfast on the go.
Coffee and tea is available throughout the day.
No onsite restaurant , except for complimentary bfast. There are nearby restaurants which are within walking distance and a MacD across the carpark

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn Milwaukee Airport? Share your experiences!