We stayed here for one night on New Years. I was a little concerned after I read a few reviews about this hotel. However, I receieved a great rate off Priceline, so I wasn't expecting much. The check-in did take a while, but what do you expected on New Years Eve. The process for us took about twenty minutes. That was our only negative about it.
Our room was clean. The staff was curtious (the maid even wished us a Happy New Year as we were leaving). The location is the best in Milwaukee. It is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of everything. The hotel even offered a free shuttle on New Year's to local bars. We enjoyed our stay!! It may not be the perfect 4-star hotel, but for 2 star price, we got more that what we paid for.
One major piece of advice to future travelers here. Park across the street - you will pay half of what the Hilton charges. Save that money and grab a coffee in the morning from Starbucks!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton