We only stayed for 1 night, but liked the hotel overall. The king room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. Also, the people at the front desk were nice, and room service prompt and food good. However, our room (661) was apparently located over, next to or near some type of machinery as we were subjected to a near constant & relatively loud mechanical humming all night. A couple other oddities: the mini bar was completely empty and the bathroom did not have a hair dryer, which I thought was a bit odd for a hotel of this caliber.
Nonetheless, we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton