I unfortunately stayed here during the Governor's convention. I sure wish Hilton had told me that. I certainly would have stayed at the Doubletree or any of their other properties because the convention consumed the hotel facilities. The bar was closed for private functions. Had a bomb scare which closed the streets around the hotel, parking was exciting, ....
The room was on the 6th floor, an "upgraded" room. Paid $300 for the view of a stone roof. The bathroom was 5 ft by 7 ft (tub included). It was clean but small, even by European standards.
This is a perfect hotel for a convention, not an individual stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Hilton Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.