Stayed at the Hilton City Center for the weekend. The building has tremendous character and the common areas are beautiful. Numerous excellent restaurant options. The breakfast buffet is well worth the price with a large number of hot, cold, and custom-order options. I was in a king room, which was fairly simple in terms of amenities, but spacious, clean, and plenty comfortable. Every staff member I saw throughout the weekend was outgoing and pleasant. The location is within walking distance of many restaurants and shops, and a very short drive from other attractions. If you aren't bringing a car, taxis were always waiting outside and fares are very reasonable given this hotel's closeness to everything. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels and Hotwire so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton