My husband and I stayed at the Hilton May 5-9. We've stayed there many times before but this time we noticed a complete lack of attention to our concerns. For example:
Our lock box stopped working. Had to call twice to get someone to bring batteries. Batteries didn't do it so they were going to replace the front of it the next morning. Never did.
Called twice about our toilet leaking. They apparently don't care if your toilet leaks - no one came to fix it.
Mold issue in the shower - not good.
We did enjoy the two restaurants in the building and the bellmen were always helpful. It is a beautiful old hotel but needs some TLC and general maintenance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Milwaukee Hilton