I had a King Junior Suite (1-bedroom) and was a strange layout, the bathroom was in the entryway as well as the closet, while the bedroom was very large and had no closet or direct access to the bathroom. So to access your close and bathroom a short walk through the living area was necessary. The AC was not good and my room was always over 73 degrees (it was 30 degrees outside) and an open window was helpful except for the constant smell of charred beef from the Chophouse below.
Beware of low water pressure during convention times and slow elevator access - but it is to be expected with the location.
Besides that I must say the Hilton Honors breakfast was good and the room service was excellent, tasty and very cheap compared to other cities - a great value.
Location is good and adjacent to the mall with other dining options and next door to the convention center.
I would stay here again if I was comong back to Milwaukee.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Milwaukee City Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee City Center
- Hilton Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant, historic hotel is a landmark in downtown Milwaukee. Recently renovated guest rooms and suites provide modern comforts. The hotel is connected by skywalk to the Wisconsin Center and is in the middle of thriving downtown shopping, eating and theater areas. All of Milwaukee's great attractions are minutes away including Miller Park, BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee Art Museum, Harley Davidson Museum and Discovery World. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Milwaukee City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.