“Great House Keeping Staff!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6331 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly The Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #38 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great House Keeping Staff!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Upon coming into the hotel, I was greeted by very friendly staff overall. Once I got to the room there were some things that I noticed were not to my liking. When I called housekeeping to fix the issue; my friend and I were met by a FANTASTIC house keeper Lynette -- hope that is spelled right; who was so kind and so willing to help. My experience with her and some of the other women on the floor was AWESOME!!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Port Jefferson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I booked a room here off of Hotwire as the price was right and their users gave it a 90% thumbs up. Upon arrival it was evident that this was a former Holiday Inn, which can be a bad sign. The check in clerk was very helpful and efficient. The room was well appointed and the bed was great. I had breakfast at the restaurant and it was much better than the usual hotel restaurant fare. The waitress was a delight and really brightened my day.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We loved this room. We had no outside windows so the sun did not wake us in the morning. Was a perfect stay! The housekeeping service was great!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stayed here during a family trip and the whole time I just kept thinking I should have stayed a motel and saved my money. Sure the lobby looks nice but that's about it for the hotel. The customer service at the reception was definitely not a 5 star by any means. When we arrived we waited about 10 minutes because there was only one person at the front desk and she was waiting on 2 gentlemen who had been double booked by accident. They were on the phone with another company trying to fix the issue and instead of asking them to step aside while they were on hold we just waited while a long line formed in the lobby. I reserved my stay thru. 3rd party company and thought I reserved a room with 2 queens because that's what my reservation said. When I checked in it said two doubles and when I asked the reception clerk about it she said yea we're aware that it's a common trouble but I don't know why they don't change it. Then our rooms were old and dated and the tiny beds were very uncomfortable. They were a sleep number bed but a very old version that felt like a horrible air mattress. Their elevator is very sketchy also to say the least we felt like we would get stuck in there a couple times. Their pool however was decent.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

In general the stay was frustrating. The beds were sleep number beds that didn't work. Also the internet didn't work. Was mentioned to staff. Promised to fix both. Never did. We also stayed several nights, and our room was never cleaned/touched though we never put up a sign for them to not. We also had to ask twice for more towels in the room. Ralph, a custodian, was a huge help. He was the best part of the stay!!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the outside of the building are best, unless you want privacy.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Fish Creek, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed for a foodservice convention, staff was very nice. Sleep # beds were a pain & germy remote was sticking out of my sheets at check-in. Took awhile to figure out how to adjust my bed so it wasn't rock hard. The food on the buffet was cold...otherwise the food was appealing.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was superb. I travel often and have certain standards, such as cleanliness and friendly people. BThis staff exceeded these expectations. Paulette Sanders was a key part in this. I was in town for a meeting and she was nothing but helpful along with the other hotel staff.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!