You added Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6331 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly The Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #39 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Madison, Wisconsin
“Hotel stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The beda were very uncomfortable and the electric matters control was not working, the room was too cold and the fan too noisy. However, food services was great.,

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed here for the park and fly in February. This hotel was quite a bit cheaper then the others in the area. I was worried. But the hotel was fine. Not new or fancy. Check in was easy.Room was clean. Bathroom is very small but for one night just fine. Bed comfy. You could hear noise in the hallway fairly easy but being a Sunday night wasn't bad. Nice to have a bar a restaurant on site. Plenty of parking. Shuttle service was great. On time and friendly. Will stay here again next time I travel from the airport.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Rapid City
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel was near capacity when I checked in, and I have yet to meet another front desk clerk who could juggle a radio, two phones, and a constant stream of guests simultaneously while seeming calm and collected. I was well taken care of by the bar staff, who even reheated my takeout since there seemed to be a run on in-room microwave requests. Downsides: Bathroom hadn't been well-cleaned (visible trash behind the trash can), and the noise level was terrible--guests with children, talking loudly down the hallway to one another, one group doing so at 2:15 am. All of the noise was fleeting or I'd have called the desk, but it certainly kept me from a good night's sleep. Appreciated that the hotel had arranged alternate shuttle when their driver was out sick. Except for the bathroom trash, it was great service--but I'd rather try somewhere else on my next trip than risk the noisy clientele again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Metro Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location, good price. Hair dryer didn't work (I reported it when I checked out), floor was sticky.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So for starters, the room I got was one down from the elevator/stairs, and the rooms are not even remotely sound proof, I could hear every footstep and conversation in the hallway! The heater in the room never worked either, it was more like a fan, constantly blowing but never getting hot, despite setting the thermostat all the way up to 80 just to see if it'd heat up.

The best part of the room is the Sleep Number bed, probably the best bed I've been in in a hotel.

The bathroom door wouldn't open all the way because it hit the toilet, poor design. Also, the shower water would not warm up, so I had to take a luke warm shower. The showerhead wasn't adjustable either, so if you're over 5'5", you'll have to squat.

On a side note, the one room phone didn't work either, luckily there's two.

Perhaps a different room would have made my stay better, but overall I was disappointed.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Clint W, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear mikeinator:

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at our hotel. We appreciate your honest feedback and truly see it as a gift. We love it when guests praise our staff so that we can celebrate that success with our team. We also love it when guests share feedback on how to improve our operations because we use those as learning experiences with our team in order to improve our offerings or service.

I was so sorry to read about the inconveniences you had to endure during your stay. Your experiences are definitely not the norm for our hotel and I would love to look into them further. If you would be willing to contact the hotel directly and ask for myself I would truly appreciate any further feedback you have so that we can locate which room you stayed in to ensure that this never occurs again in the future.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Clint Wills
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I've stayed here several times with my two young daughters. It's very inexpensive and seems to draw in a louder clientele which I guess is a good thing when you have young children who can't keep their voices down in the hallways, lol. The pool area is really nice and I was very happy with the breakfast at the restaurant

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Dear truckguy76:

Thank you so much for your four star review of your recent stay at the Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport. We are indeed a kid friendly hotel however we are also setup very well for the business traveler during the week also. We have one of the largest pool areas in the Milwaukee Airport area and I'm happy to read that you and your kids enjoyed it during your stay.

We look forward to your next stay when in the Milwaukee Airport area.

Clint Wills

Been to Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!