Stayed here while I was in town for Irish fest. Overall - not bad. The room was nice & clean; plenty of towels for one person; the room has an iron & ironing board (helpful). If you request it -- you can get a fridge in the room.
On the down-side
- no coffee available in the lobby, and the coffee makers in the room make a very sad excuse for coffee.
- bring your hiking shoes -- depending on where your room is, it can be a loooong hike to the room. ('L' shaped building -- my room was at the far end of the 'L'. Happily, it was nice & quiet. Unhappily, the lone entrance at the front means parking near your room & using your keycard to get in is a waste of time -- keycards don't work on side doors. You'll still need to hike around to the front to get in)
- Room didn't get cleaned while I was there. (Only stayed two nights)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in close proximity to the Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport, the Day's Inn and Suites is perfect for your next stay in the Milwaukee area. Offering 163 rooms with 4 suites. Stop in and grab a bite to eat at Buck & Brew Restaurant or have a drink at the lounge. The Atrium offers wonderful space for a wedding, party, or meeting. Let our staff give you a warm welcome and make you feel like you're home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Conference Center Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee