You added Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6331 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly The Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #39 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Chicago, Illinois
“Not too bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stayed here while I was in town for Irish fest. Overall - not bad. The room was nice & clean; plenty of towels for one person; the room has an iron & ironing board (helpful). If you request it -- you can get a fridge in the room.

On the down-side
- no coffee available in the lobby, and the coffee makers in the room make a very sad excuse for coffee.
- bring your hiking shoes -- depending on where your room is, it can be a loooong hike to the room. ('L' shaped building -- my room was at the far end of the 'L'. Happily, it was nice & quiet. Unhappily, the lone entrance at the front means parking near your room & using your keycard to get in is a waste of time -- keycards don't work on side doors. You'll still need to hike around to the front to get in)
- Room didn't get cleaned while I was there. (Only stayed two nights)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
VCasper, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
TooManyDogs, Thank you for your response. I was laughing when I read bring your hiking shoes! Yes our rooms can be a hike from the front lobby as we look at safety for our guests coming in and out of the side doors. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully you had a wonderful time at Irish Fest. Please think of us again at the Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ontario, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

My flight to Chicago got cancelled so I had to crash here for a night. Got a crazy cheap rate on Hotels.com, but knowing that, you get what you pay for.

It does have a shuttle to/from the airport which is very convenient, however, the bed was the worst bed that I had ever slept in in my life.

Make sure you check yours out before you end up paying for a room here.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
SoCalC8 I'm sorry your stay was not what you expected. I know we have issues with our mattresses and I'm actually sitting down with the owner tomorrow to discuss our new mattresses we intend to order.
Lake Zurich, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

I wish I would have know prior to booking this was a loud and noisy hotel. They host wedding receptions all year long, usually on the weekends. The 2 bed rooms face the interior of the hotel and with a loud disc jockey blasting the music we got no sleep till after 12:45AM. The subwoofers and bass shake the walls and windows till midnight. We had to crank the TV up to level 50 to here anything on the TV. After midnight then the loud drunks cruise the hallways and interior of the hotel making noise beyond that. In addition, to the noise levels, the sleep number beds do not work and only get firmer and not softer. Our bed sheets had a yellow stain on them. The bathroom did not have a fan at all. The bathroom door does not shut or open without forcing beyond the toilet seat. I am not a picky person either and care less about the room conditions but the NOISE levels were unbelievable!! This goes down and the worst hotel stay in my life ever.

Room Tip: ONLY book a hotel room here if you call the hotel prior to and ask them if a party or reception is g...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Been to Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center

Address: 6331 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly The Plaza Hotel)
Location: United States > Wisconsin > Milwaukee
Ranked #39 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center 2.5*
Located in close proximity to the Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport, the Ramada Milwaukee Hotel & Conference Center is perfect for your next stay in the Milwaukee area. Offering 163 rooms with 4 suites. Stop in and grab a bite to eat at Buck & Brew Restaurant or have a drink at the lounge. The Atrium offers wonderful space for a wedding, party, or meeting. Let our staff give you a warm welcome and make you feel like you're home away from home. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, EasyToBook and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Conference Center Milwaukee Hotel Milwaukee

If you own or manage Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.