“Great hotel... close to airport. bar/lounge. served food...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center

You added Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center to your Saves list
Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6331 South 13th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53221 (Formerly The Plaza Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #41 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Worst experience ever. We used the park/stay/fly. Chose this place because they had a complimentary breakfast starting at 6:00a.m. (We have a family of 5) ... Come to find out breakfast actually started at 6:30 a.m..(the time we had to leave)..& it was not complimentary.. The staff did nothing to accommodate the false advertising. The walls are paper thin-we could hear EVERYTHING in the next room --alarm,wake-up call, bathroom usage...yuck! To top it all off ??? Our TRUCK GOT BROKEN INTO the day we left!!! Came back after a week to a broken out window with shards of glass everywhere--child's carseat,etc. I had a friend call me to alert us to this .. as well as the credit card company .. a full day before the hotel was even aware of the break-in??? Absolutely no security at this hotel. We have yet to hear from any type of management on this matter..much less maybe a credit from our stay?? **the desk did say "sorry" .

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
VCasper, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Elisa, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience at the hotel when you stayed. I wanted to let you know we did leave a few messages for you on your voicemail and have not heard back. But just like any parking lot in any city there are circumstances which is out of our control that happens. We do our best to protect your vehicle as we have security constantly checking along with the neighborhood association in the area that also has security going through the parking lots through out the night. We do have you sign a release form prior to you leaving stating we can not take responsibility for your vehicle that is left unattended.

I wanted to touch base on a few things and would be happy to speak to you when it's convenient for you. Please feel free to contact me.
Valerie
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have to say my stay was nice we went and had a couple drinks at the hotel bar ordered some lunch bartender was awsome but as the night came they they had a fuction going on till midnight but after it was done the late night 2am was pretty loud we stayed on the 2nd floor and 2 rooms were having parties and I called down to the front desk to complain about the rooms an the gentleman said he will send up security, not long after that I heard the security guard who I later found out was our 5am morning driver he was telling them that this is there first and only warning it pretty much got quiet good thing got a couple hours of sleep. but overall it was a nice place easy commute to the airport.

Room Tip: if your hot while you sleep the outter rooms the best.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
VCasper, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Good Morning Suzy O
Thank you for staying with us at the Ramada. We greatly appreciate the comments and glad you enjoyed the bar/restaurant. I'm sorry you were inconvenienced by the noise. We do and tried our best to control the noise and function after it was over. I'm glad security was able to help out with controlling the noise. If you do have the need to return to Milwaukee please look us up again. We would love to have you back and to show you a more pleasant night sleep.

Valerie
Peachtree City, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

Terry was the waitress in the hotel's restaurant. I was in a rush one morning and she was very pleasant and accommodating. And to end the one of the best moments of my stay... I left my check book on the dining table and she rushed out to the lobby to catch me to return it.

Great job Terry!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
VCasper, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Deborah! I'm so happy that Terry was able to help you! She really is an asset to the Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel! I'll pass along the kind words to her! Hope to see you again at the hotel in the future.

Been to Ramada Plaza Milwaukee Airport Hotel and Conference Center? Share your experiences!