Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights for business. I can see what people raved about in the reviews about The Anchorage and i agree with them. I enjoyed my breakfast overlooking the river. There were plenty of food choices.
My room is pretty spacious and just average. The bathroom is a bit small and getting outdated. I wish they would have put a microwave and fridge in the room. I didn't know if they do offer this or not.
The fitness room is a decent size. LA fitness is just down over at Bayshore mall and that's where i went since i have membership with them which is just nearby. There are plenty of restaurants and retails in Bayshore area. I like that the hotel is nearby Trader Joes and not far from Whole Foods either.
They only have 1 elevator and it was pretty slow especially in the morning because many people get in and out of elevator from different floors.
No coin laundry available at the hotel and no Executive center either for Diamond members.
Overall, it was a decent stay and really like the location of this hotel as it's close to freeway and entertainment. They also have pretty good rates. So, i probably would look somewhere else first before booking this hotel for my next stay as they don't have the amenities that I am looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Milwaukee River Inn is a full-serviced hotel and conference facility located near the corner of Port Washington Road and Hampton Avenue. Overlooking the banks of the scenic Milwaukee River, our Hotel is only minutes away from the major attractions, businesses, and social venues within the greater Milwaukee area. Combined with our convenient freeway access and our complimentary open-air guest parking, your guests and clients should have very easy access to our facility for your events! Proudly featuring 161 guestrooms featuring complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet, along with nearly 4,500 square feet of unique and flexible meeting / dining space, the Milwaukee River Inn is also able to professionally host and cater events in our various salons totaling up to 225 attendees! Additionally, our corporate-styled Hotel facility will present your guests with all of the formalities of a full-serviced hotel property! Your attendees' leisure time can be conveniently spent with our proximity to shopping and entertainment at the elegantly remodeled Bayshore Town Center, attractions of different styles and tastes, and county parks and golf courses. This is all in addition to our own numerous in-house amenities, our highly-acclaimed restaurant, The Anchorage, celebrating 40 years of dining excellence, and other specialized guest services! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TravelClick, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Milwaukee River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee River Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee River
- Milwaukee Hilton