Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights for business. I can see what people raved about in the reviews about The Anchorage and i agree with them. I enjoyed my breakfast overlooking the river. There were plenty of food choices.
My room is pretty spacious and just average. The bathroom is a bit small and getting outdated. I wish they would have put a microwave and fridge in the room. I didn't know if they do offer this or not.
The fitness room is a decent size. LA fitness is just down over at Bayshore mall and that's where i went since i have membership with them which is just nearby. There are plenty of restaurants and retails in Bayshore area. I like that the hotel is nearby Trader Joes and not far from Whole Foods either.
They only have 1 elevator and it was pretty slow especially in the morning because many people get in and out of elevator from different floors.
No coin laundry available at the hotel and no Executive center either for Diamond members.
Overall, it was a decent stay and really like the location of this hotel as it's close to freeway and entertainment. They also have pretty good rates. So, i probably would look somewhere else first before booking this hotel for my next stay as they don't have the amenities that I am looking for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Milwaukee River and just minutes from the heart of downtown, the Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront is the latest addition to the Greater Milwaukee scene. Enjoy a luxury selection of spacious guestrooms including deluxe rooms featuring impressive river views. From plush pillow-top mattresses and luxurious linens to premium bath products, our hotel offers a modern twist to a relaxing and peaceful stay. Whether traveling on business or just for leisure, our hotel's accommodations and amenities will exceed your every expectation. When staying with us take advantage of complimentary Internet access, complimentary parking, and an extravagant dining experience. Explore all of Milwaukee's rich history and settle in at our hotel after a day on the town. With a variety of local businesses, corporations, shopping and nightlife, there's plenty to do when visiting the Milwaukee/Glendale area. Guests can take advantage of our hotel's free shuttle service to local attractions and shopping within a three mile radius. The hotel has been designed to not only give guests easy access to the city's entertainment, but also to provide a serene environment with unparalleled hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Milwaukee Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Milwaukee River Hotel Milwaukee
- Hilton Hotel Milwaukee River
- Milwaukee Hilton