“Details in service” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Details in service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed for two nights there for business. Dongelo, Robin, Jessy,Marcus and Bobby were the best staff ever. They went above and beyond. I was not expecting the level of personalized attention that I was given. I was able to set up the event as planned with the help of Mathew and Clarence who also did an outstanding job in setting the tables and with the arrangements of the buffet table.Outside of the minor hiccups, everything was wonderful.Bobby Thank you from the bottom of my heart for suggesting and helping me order Toppers, you knew I was way too tired to drive.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
New Franken, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Its been a few weeks since my stay since I was waiting for the manager to call me and no one has as of yet. My daughter and I stayed, I had the regular bed and she had adjustable, mine was fine hers not so much. I was under the impression their was breakfast with our room, but only Grab and Go at 5 am. No coffee in lobby. All of that would have been ok but we had bugs in our room and we saw one out in the hall also, when we told the very nice gentleman when we checked out he took my name and number and said the manager would call about it but no one has. The service when we checked in was really really good and helpful. I booked on Groupon so inexpensive otherwise I would have called about the bugs.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the condition of your room, in regards to the discovery of pests. We will discuss the conditions of your room with hotel management to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Hebburn, Tyne & Wear, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We stayed for 2 nights. Room was spacious and comfortable save for one of the beds which was rock hard. Beds are adjustable but one wasn't working. This hotel has a small, somewhat disappointing fitness centre and an indoor swimming pool. Nice bar and excellent staff, all very professional and friendly. Close to Stritch University which was the purpose of our visit.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I would just like to put it out there , if you're ever in Milwaukee visiting for whatever reason, please give Radisson a try. Their service is above and beyond. Always quick to address any issues at hand. Very friendly, not condescending; important in "my book". Special thanks to my favorite concierge: Bobby!

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I overall have always enjoyed my stay at Radisson North Shore-Milwaukee. And, although, they were some minor issues with the room, the management was quick to rectify whatever the issue was at hand. They're service is always friendly and accomodating. Specifically, Bobby, Adam, and Jesse.

• Stayed February 2015

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!