“Decent hotel, close to Cardinal Stritch University” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #37 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Hebburn, Tyne & Wear, England
“Decent hotel, close to Cardinal Stritch University”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed for 2 nights. Room was spacious and comfortable save for one of the beds which was rock hard. Beds are adjustable but one wasn't working. This hotel has a small, somewhat disappointing fitness centre and an indoor swimming pool. Nice bar and excellent staff, all very professional and friendly. Close to Stritch University which was the purpose of our visit.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I would just like to put it out there , if you're ever in Milwaukee visiting for whatever reason, please give Radisson a try. Their service is above and beyond. Always quick to address any issues at hand. Very friendly, not condescending; important in "my book". Special thanks to my favorite concierge: Bobby!

Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I overall have always enjoyed my stay at Radisson North Shore-Milwaukee. And, although, they were some minor issues with the room, the management was quick to rectify whatever the issue was at hand. They're service is always friendly and accomodating. Specifically, Bobby, Adam, and Jesse.

• Stayed February 2015
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Their was a problem with my card. I had to call my bank. They were very cooperative at the front desk. I think his name was Bobby, he was great help. The room was great. The vending machine was outside my room along with the ice machine, that cause so much noise & ruckus outside my door. Kids crying & running. I didn't call the front desk and complain because it was still kinda early 7pm -8:30ish. Other than the noise, my stay was great.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family stayed at this hotel for nine days. I could not have asked for a better place to have stayed. I had surgery and stayed at the hotel after surgery. Everyone who works at this hotel was very kind and met my needs. I am returning in March.Bobby at the front desk has so much energy that I went out of my way to go to the front desk to see his energy. The restaurant was amazing for food and the manager Tresa acomidated my needs. The breakfast was my favorite. Our waitress we had Whitney was very kind and remembered me from being there the day before. I really enjoyed that.

Room Tip: Room 116 and room 114 has so much room that I felt at home. It was close to the pool and a door to g...