“Nice price to comfort ratio” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Enjoy Savings of 20%
Ranked #37 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From others' past reviews things must have changed for the better. Yes, my room 340 along highway was noisy and had issues with thermostat, and as others also stated the sleep number bed was not functioning. However, please note that I'd gotten an incredible deal online for a one night stay. I'd seen rates for approx 100 a night and wouldn't spend that for this property. The bedding was my favorite part - high quality and many great pillows. Water pressure in shower was great which is especially important to me as I have long hair and lots of it! Toiletries were above average - very nice. Staff was great and Bobby allowed me to check out an hour later - thank you! Bartender Jason was very cool - excellent service and the wings were fantastic. Pleasant greetings received from all the staff in the hallways were very appreciated! Location can't be beat for access to freeways, mall, restaurants.

• Stayed January 2015
Detroit, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2014

I had a good stay at the hotel. the atrium area was nice and the kids enjoyed the pool. The hotel has large rooms and is close to the mall that helped. The staff was friendly. My over all experience was good.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Surbiton, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Ok, where do I start? I think it would be better to just list the Good points and the bad points. Lets start on the bad points:

1. Maintenance: Our room had two light bulbs out. These weren't checked before we checked into the room, its simple things like this, where you the traveller have to constantly ask for things to be done, that make you feel unhappy.
2. Gym: Two pieces of gym equipment were not working, a treadmill that consistently beeped, and an elliptical cross trainer that was broken. Some days you'd go into the gym there would be towels on the floor, cups, trash. The water machine would be empty... again, it's a lack of attention to detail.
3. Housekeeping: Housekeeping was generally poor. Bins not emptied, room not cleaned some days, cleaning products left in our room, toilet rolls not replaced, bed just pulled over - not even straightened up, room not cleaned till later when we were out all day! We talked to the manager, and had a couple of good days but still had issues such as the tray with the coffee machine not cleaned, coffee and sugar not replaced. Also, housekeeping should know if two people are in a room, so perhaps it would be courteous for double the coffee/tea amenities to be left rather than just one?
4. Room: The sleep number bed was rubbish. Personally, I think these should all be replaced with traditional mattresses. Our's didn't work properly and deflated during the night. The room was dark and dingy without much light. The sofa in our room had stains on it, was dirty. I've seen reviews saying they were renovating the hotel but I failed to see that.
5. Pool: Pool is more for children than adults, its not a pool you could do a morning swim in.

Good points:

1. Staff: Generally the staff were really friendly and nice. The reality is, that you get fed up of having to constantly go to the front desk to ask for things done, or make complaints.
2. Free Parking and Good WiFi.

Sadly, there is a complete lack of attention to detail. It's a shame, because when you book a hotel in a chain such as the Radisson you expect a particular level of service. Here, I've had better experiences with some budget chains, far better with some like Premier Inn in the UK. I'd not chose this hotel again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, December 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you were able to take advantage of the free parking and good wife. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Chicago, IL, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2014

I stayed at the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore for three nights per week for 17 months ending May 2014. I always found the beds to be very comfortable, and the breakfast buffet to be generous. I commend Jessie Williams, who runs the front desk, for always being exceptionally accommodating and professional. During my many stays, he always assured that the reservations that I made through the Club Carlson website were properly booked in the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore system, even when I sometimes booked on a Monday afternoon for a Monday through Thursday stay. December 5, 2014, I booked a one night stay, with my wife, using my Club Carlson points. We were in town to visit our son who is now a UWM student. Even though I had not stayed there for months, Jessie recognized me and graciously greeted me by name.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2014

The first time I stayed here it was excellent, stay was great, service was great, the sleep number bed worked and everything seemed clean. The last 2 stays have been horrid. This last stay over thanksgiving was booked with points because this place has a great redemption rate and the prices are always fair here. I was upgraded to a junior suite which was great, when we got into the room was where the trouble began. We had no heat in the room, i let the heat run for about a half hour before i called someone, then it became so hot in there because the heat wouldn't shut off we had to open a window in the freezing cold temps. It was myself and my two kids age 2 and 4. There was tile that was cracked, i was afraid of them cutting themselves on the tile so i put down a towel so they wouldn't touch the cracked tile. The sleep number bed also did not work so the bed was super uncomfortable. Luckily we were here visiting family so we didn't have to use the room that much. The carpet looked very worn and drity. Also, i don't like how the pool area at night is not very well lit. It makes the hotel kind of creepy.

I'm offically done with this hotel unless it is completely upgraded.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Support Specialist at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, December 6, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!