“great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The staff at this hotel is the best. I like that no matter where you are in the hotel someone will always greet you and welcome you to the hotel. I very much enjoyed my stay. The rooms are clean and fresh. The food was very good I enjoy sitting in the dining room and relaxing in the evening. The breakfast buffet was great in the AM. I will defiantly come back to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Indianapolis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This hotel is located at exit 80 off I-43 just north of Milwaukee. It has a restaurant within the hotel, do you don't need to go anywhere to eat. They were doing some remodeling but that section was blocked off. Very good value. The sleep control bed was beyond comfortable. The only thing was housekeeping knocking on my door (8:45am) before my wake up call. I arrived late the night before. Not sure why they would do that. However, this is a great property. Stay here and feel rested.

• Stayed November 2014
State College, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Incredibly friendly staff and clean hotel. Convenient to downtown and local communities. The rooms are very nice and clean, however there is no in-room microwave or refrigerator so don't plan on bringing back leftovers from dinner.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Not the best hotel. It definitely needs a lot of work. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Housekeeping was by far the highlight of the stay. They not only provided a very clean suite, they went above and beyond to help when needed. The room wasn't in the greatest shape. There are huge flaws in the maintenance department; terrible caulk jobs, leak in the bathtub, toilet not flushing properly, water damage on the ceiling that was painted over with a different tone white, etc. Definitely an average suite.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
Memphis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I hate to be so blunt but you MUST TRUST EVERY BAD REVIEW that you see with this hotel. We decided to take a chance in hopes that this place would still be ok for our stay; however, we deeply regret staying here. The carpets are disgusting and just look dirty, I was tempted to go rent a carpet cleaning machine just to make my stay more comfortable. This place is in dire need of a renovation. There is no way that this is a 3star property...more like 1 or 2 stars. We felt dirty the whole time and didn't want to touch anything. It was below 30s and we were told that the heat was not on yet???? Do NOT STAY HERE! You have been warned!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 1 week ago
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns that you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance managers and expressed the disappointment you must have felt when staying at this hotel. We currently have modified our procedures and have new action plans in place to ensure the cleanliness of each room and making sure that the room and the hotel is always in the best condition.
Mission Viejo, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

nasty carpets, upholstery, bedding, mattresses, bathrooms, water pressure - got moved once and second room was even worse. what are they thinking? close this place and renovate now. but other than that...

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns that you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance managers and expressed the disappointment you must have felt when staying at this hotel. We currently have modified our procedures and have new action plans in place to ensure the cleanliness of each room and making sure that the room is always in the best condition when renting to a guest.

I hope next time you travel to Milwaukee you will want to try us out again and give us a chance to WOW you and show you our fresh new look that is happening. Please connect me so I can personally take care of your reservation.

Regards,

Jason Masch
Greensboro, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel did not provide the quality service that I expected. Due to it's location (in the North Shore providence), I expected high quality service and a exceptional hotel room. However, the hotel was poorly staffed. In addition, the rooms where extremely outdated. My remote control for the television was physically missing buttons. Due to the fact that I was on a business trip, I didn't have time to watch television. The rooms physically smell as though there was some mildew present. The hotel movie theater had a wet basement smell. The seats in the movie theater were dated and old. The room was terrible. There wasn't a closet. The heat didn't work. The manger replied, "It is spring so we took the heating systems out of the room". As a result, I was cold the entire night. Furthermore, The mattress was suppose to be Tuper-Pedic, however the remote did not properly adjust to the settings. As a result, the bed was hard and uncomfortable. During breakfast, my conference and I had to wait to to seated. Finally, once we got a table we had to wait for a clean silverware set. I was seriously disappointed. During the luncheon, parties are not allowed to bring in outside food. Therefore, we had to cater through the hotel. The sandwiches where terrible. No flavor. And the food came in these awkward tin plates. Ew. Furthermore, The sun room was hot and my conference guest were uncomfortable. It was the worst Hotel dinning service I ever experienced.

Never stay at this Hotel. Choose a different one in a different zip code. Worst hotel I ever been to.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!