“Execellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
United States
“Execellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Excellent place to stay and the staff is extremely kind. this is the place to stay. It is near Bayshore Mall, IPIC movie theater, a variety of restaurants. Very nice area with a lot of things to do. Just awesome rooms, beds are comfortable. Very Clean, indoor pool. driving distant was not bad at all. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Byron, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

basically a nice place, but a bit run-down looking in many ways; the bathroom had some plumbing problems (internal leaks that were noisy and water-wasting); the temp in the room was always cold no matter what you set the number at on the fan/vent; the lamps in the room had a rusty finish on all the metal parts;

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Park Ridge, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A group of friends had five rooms for to nights to attend Oktoberfest. The rooms were very spacious, clean and comfortable. There is a bar and restaurant onsite. The staff were very friendly and welcoming at checkout. I would definitely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel seems clean and updated. All of my friends rooms have sleep number beds and my roommate and I are stuck with the most uncomfortable beds we've ever slept in. They are equivalent to a pull out couch. Also, there was a red/orange stain on my bed sheets. They should probably check for stuff like that before putting them BACK ON A BED.

• Stayed October 2014
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms at the hotel for large and spacious. They were clean. i did some work in atrium. It was a fun place to sit and do some work . Well lighted and good décor. Its very close to the highway with good selection of places to eat nearby

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came here for work with mark travel. Every staff member was absolutely amazing and so polite and ready to service any way they can. The restaurant Zambonies has quick and friendly staff and the food was great! I have had a wonderful experience at the Radisson.

• Stayed September 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I hate to say that the name Radisson has been disgraced so much with this property. I will start out with the positive, the location is great, right off the highway, easy to get to. One young girl at the front desk was great, sorry, I don't remember her name! I got this hotel off Priceline, with a great price, but the great price did not make up for the poor hotel. The door we were directed to park enter through to our room had a screw stuck in the lock, so you did not need to use your card to get in.....read, ANYONE could enter the hotel. Got to our room, it looked ok at first. The toilet seat was not screwed on, ok, could have been forgotten when they cleaned. Our door lock did not work, so we could only use the chain. There were stains on one of the bed sheets, and to top it off, there was a big spider on the ceiling. Oh, plus the SLEEP NUMBER BEDS they brag about, were nothing more than a high priced air bed, that did not work. So I called down stairs and was granted a new room. The room was basically the same layout, but at least the sheets were clean, and the door locked. I did mention the outside door not latching and I listened while the front desk notified the maintenance people. We stayed 2 nights, the door was still not fixed when we left. Our key card failed to work the second day so we had to exchange it, and the older lady at the desk asked what I did to it. Hello?! Yeah, I did it on purpose, right. The pool was horrible, the water was clean but you could see the filth on the bottom, unless the paint was peeling that bad. We watched as parents let their children swim in that water. yes, the chlorine destroys most things, but does not destroy the dirt that accumulates after years of neglect. I read that there were some updates done, but unless you count a few carpets in the hallways, there was no construction going on. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A RADISSON AGAIN. I contacted the manager, and have not heard a damn thing. At least we didn't get bed bugs. And if anyone is wondering why we did not just find another hotel, this was prepaid, so we would have been out money, otherwise we would have just left. Horrible, stay away!!!!

Room Tip: I don't know if there are any GOOD rooms here, maybe ask for an UPDATED room?
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns that you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance managers and expressed the disappointment you must have felt when staying at this hotel. We currently have modified our procedures and have new action plans in place to ensure the cleanliness of each room and making sure that the room is always in the best condition when renting to a guest.

I hope next time you travel to Milwaukee you will want to try us out again and give us a chance to WOW you and show you our fresh new look that is happening. Please connect me so I can personally take care of your reservation.

Regards,

Jason Masch

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!