“The staff is amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
“The staff is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Came here for work with mark travel. Every staff member was absolutely amazing and so polite and ready to service any way they can. The restaurant Zambonies has quick and friendly staff and the food was great! I have had a wonderful experience at the Radisson.

• Stayed September 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Mankato, Minnesota
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I hate to say that the name Radisson has been disgraced so much with this property. I will start out with the positive, the location is great, right off the highway, easy to get to. One young girl at the front desk was great, sorry, I don't remember her name! I got this hotel off Priceline, with a great price, but the great price did not make up for the poor hotel. The door we were directed to park enter through to our room had a screw stuck in the lock, so you did not need to use your card to get in.....read, ANYONE could enter the hotel. Got to our room, it looked ok at first. The toilet seat was not screwed on, ok, could have been forgotten when they cleaned. Our door lock did not work, so we could only use the chain. There were stains on one of the bed sheets, and to top it off, there was a big spider on the ceiling. Oh, plus the SLEEP NUMBER BEDS they brag about, were nothing more than a high priced air bed, that did not work. So I called down stairs and was granted a new room. The room was basically the same layout, but at least the sheets were clean, and the door locked. I did mention the outside door not latching and I listened while the front desk notified the maintenance people. We stayed 2 nights, the door was still not fixed when we left. Our key card failed to work the second day so we had to exchange it, and the older lady at the desk asked what I did to it. Hello?! Yeah, I did it on purpose, right. The pool was horrible, the water was clean but you could see the filth on the bottom, unless the paint was peeling that bad. We watched as parents let their children swim in that water. yes, the chlorine destroys most things, but does not destroy the dirt that accumulates after years of neglect. I read that there were some updates done, but unless you count a few carpets in the hallways, there was no construction going on. I WILL NEVER STAY AT A RADISSON AGAIN. I contacted the manager, and have not heard a damn thing. At least we didn't get bed bugs. And if anyone is wondering why we did not just find another hotel, this was prepaid, so we would have been out money, otherwise we would have just left. Horrible, stay away!!!!

Room Tip: I don't know if there are any GOOD rooms here, maybe ask for an UPDATED room?
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 4 days ago
On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we apologize for the concerns you shared about your experience at this hotel. I have shared your concerns that you mentioned with my housekeeping and maintenance managers and expressed the disappointment you must have felt when staying at this hotel. We currently have modified our procedures and have new action plans in place to ensure the cleanliness of each room and making sure that the room is always in the best condition when renting to a guest.

I hope next time you travel to Milwaukee you will want to try us out again and give us a chance to WOW you and show you our fresh new look that is happening. Please connect me so I can personally take care of your reservation.

Regards,

Jason Masch
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If you are expecting a Radisson hotel, this is not it. The price is tempting. Our air did not work, there was no screen on the window. The bathtub was dirty. The sleep number bed is nothing to brag about. A fancy bed deserves nicer pillows and sheets. Sleeping was terrible. The bar is only open until 10pm, so count a nightcap out. Our room smelled like cigarette smoke. We expected a Radisson, this was not a Radisson. More like a Best Western or a La Quinta.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay. I am really sorry you had various issues with the beds and the bar times. We do try our best to accommodate all of our guests needs and will look into the bar closing at that time. We do have new action plans in place to give this hotel a fresher new look as well as improving the beds.

I hope that when your travels bring you back to Milwaukee, you will consider us and want to see the changes we are making.

Jason
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We attended a class reunion dinner on Saturday at the hotel. The food and service was very good. Gary,Asia and Keeaira as well as the rest of the staff and management were friendly and efficient. Because of dietary restrictions,we needed a special meal and that was delivered without any fuss.

Harley and Carol

Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The room was clean and supplied. I appreciated getting a room as the dates were filled up with other activities in town. Also, I used Hotwire to get my hotel room. I felt safe and parking was available by my room and the area was well-lighted. My only problem was the air condition was too cold, they had to change the service, so the first few days I was so cold and already sick from my other trip. I personally cannot take the cold. They did try to accommodate me with more blankets and by the end of my stay, the room was warm. I was disappointed not being able to swim, but this is my personal problem, others did not seem bothered by the air condition. Oh, the computer room was available, free of charge, so I was able to print up my boarding passes, a plus, since I did not have my computer. Compared to another Inn that I stayed in, I don't believe I would go back to Radisson.
I ate at the restaurant three times, the manager,Tresa Watson, was nice, knowledgeable, very warm, receptive, and had a good memory for the people she served and the other help were attentive too; do not remember their names. The chef accommodated me on my request for less salt and the meals were tasty. I felt that Tresa expressed authority as the manager and took charge to make everyone feel welcomed.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Milwaukee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The reservationist on the phone or the front desk clerk that took the information from the reservationst needs more training to listening to client needs. If you just want to book a room you probably are OK. If you have anything other than that don't trust you will get it. Also, there is no room service except for breakfast. There is no food served except bar food and even that is only until 10pm. My conference ended at 10pm. Even if I would have pre-ordered food to my room by 10pm Im sure that wouldn't have happened based on my check in experience. Also the front desk did offer me Toppers Pizza for delivery service. Is there not another delivery food service in this area?

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Manawa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was the first Military Ball that this military unit planned. The staff was more than accommodating. They assisted in the planning and when there were glitches...they though of alternative ideas which worked well. The food and drink was excellent. Food was hot, tasty. All staff were helpful and went above and beyond whatever we asked for. Rooms were clean. I would give this hotel a 5 out of 5!!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!