“First Time at Radisson” 3 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
“First Time at Radisson”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room was clean and supplied. I appreciated getting a room as the dates were filled up with other activities in town. Also, I used Hotwire to get my hotel room. I felt safe and parking was available by my room and the area was well-lighted. My only problem was the air condition was too cold, they had to change the service, so the first few days I was so cold and already sick from my other trip. I personally cannot take the cold. They did try to accommodate me with more blankets and by the end of my stay, the room was warm. I was disappointed not being able to swim, but this is my personal problem, others did not seem bothered by the air condition. Oh, the computer room was available, free of charge, so I was able to print up my boarding passes, a plus, since I did not have my computer. Compared to another Inn that I stayed in, I don't believe I would go back to Radisson.
I ate at the restaurant three times, the manager,Tresa Watson, was nice, knowledgeable, very warm, receptive, and had a good memory for the people she served and the other help were attentive too; do not remember their names. The chef accommodated me on my request for less salt and the meals were tasty. I felt that Tresa expressed authority as the manager and took charge to make everyone feel welcomed.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Milwaukee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The reservationist on the phone or the front desk clerk that took the information from the reservationst needs more training to listening to client needs. If you just want to book a room you probably are OK. If you have anything other than that don't trust you will get it. Also, there is no room service except for breakfast. There is no food served except bar food and even that is only until 10pm. My conference ended at 10pm. Even if I would have pre-ordered food to my room by 10pm Im sure that wouldn't have happened based on my check in experience. Also the front desk did offer me Toppers Pizza for delivery service. Is there not another delivery food service in this area?

Manawa, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

This was the first Military Ball that this military unit planned. The staff was more than accommodating. They assisted in the planning and when there were glitches...they though of alternative ideas which worked well. The food and drink was excellent. Food was hot, tasty. All staff were helpful and went above and beyond whatever we asked for. Rooms were clean. I would give this hotel a 5 out of 5!!

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great location, service, and clean! Felt safe and comfortable as I was traveling alone and close proximity to all I wanted to see/do. The staff was friendly, parking was great. Had no problems with the free Wi-Fi.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

all the staff were very nice, friendly. the room needed some touch up work. lamps had some rust spots and couch needed some cleaning too. pooled needed some work as well. loved the room service. might stay there again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with family

Jacksonville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This Hotel is a nice place to have a get away for two, spend time with family and friends, business events. Staff was on point, very professional...meet every need that was requested. Would give this Hotel a 4 out of 5 stars or thumbs up.

Port Washington, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I celebrated our wedding at the Radisson in the month of August 2014. As we planned our wedding we worked with one of there Sr. coordinators who repeatedly gave us contradicting information causing confusion and poor time management when planning. At one point she made me feel like I was crazy, stating, "I didn't say that" to things mentioned in previous conversations. While our coordinator, my husband and I are like yes you did. On top of that the rooms were filthy, of the 4 rooms we had, we found mold in the cooling units and the rooms smelled damp. In the reception hall one of the head tables were being supported by a stack of plates which was dangerous and of poor taste, I was so embarrassed. Overall we were not happy with the professionalism of staff. The staff wasted alot of time on damage control from the misguidance of the Sr. coordinator. If it wasn't for "D" I think we would sue the hotel for our experience.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Radisson pride ourselves upon. If you haven't already done so, we would like you to contact Corporate Customer Care regarding your experience, so we can ensure your experience is documented formally and so the proper corrective action is taken. Thank you for your time.

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!