“Excellent staff/ service!” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #36 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
“Excellent staff/ service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I was recently in Miwaukee for a 2 day business trip - so remembered the great service and staff at Milwaukee Radisson so wanted to write this review. The front desk was very helpful and quick in their service. They were friendly and knowledgeable on how to get to my office, helping me with options to eat, and getting to my room. The hotel was in good condition, with a nice lobby, and clean room. The carpet, furniture, and bathroom were all clean and in good condition. I travel a lot so appreciate attention to detail and service! The service at the hotel restaurant during breakfast was just as friendly! They were very attentive in both serving a good meal but also making sure my coffee cup was filled, food was not cold, and that was taken care of. Again, great staff and service - so wanted to take time to thank them so wonderful service!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: The tower rooms are very good - make sure you ask for them, if available.

54 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Columbus, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Our room had mod all over the bathroom ceiling. 3 times, we had to go to front desk because keys didn't work, they passed out keys to people locked out of their rooms without and verification or questions asked and my room was broken in to. But their response was that the investigation was "inconclusive". I had police come the night of theft. Now I find out from corporate that once it goes to police it is out of their hands. Guess I would have been better off not calling the police. Amazing. This was absolutely the worst stay in a hotel ever for me. I would have given it 0 points but it wouldn't let me.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Corporate at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize that you did not receive this level of service. We do show that since your stay a resolution was met with you. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments, so we can continually improve our services. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
Lancaster, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a training session in town and this hotel was close to my location. I looked at the reviews on line before booking and did not see anything was concerning. My visit did not go well. I checked in and the check in was great. There was a strange party sitting in the lobby, so I appreciated when the receptionist made sure to point to my room number versus saying it out loud. I checked into my room and awhile later my room was freezing so I went to open the balcony door to warm my room up and realized that the balcony door would not lock. I went to the front desk and asked for a new room and explained I did not feel comfortable staying in a room where I could not lock the balcony door. (It was nice having a balcony except there were no chairs to sit on) I was given a new room - the room was a handicap room. I am not handicap and don't mean any disrespect but the hotel did not appear to be that busy that they could not find me another room. The overall room was fine, except when I went to take a shower the next day. The shower was awful, it felt like I was taking a shower in my travel trailer camper, there was no water pressure. The last issue I had was when I was sent my confirmation, it said I got a free hot breakfast. When I checked in they told me about the buffet, I assumed it was because I got the free meal. I went to have breakfast and before leaving I was given a bill. I went to address it later and they offered me another free meal. I asked for it to be credited to my account because I did not plan on going down the next day for breakfast. They were confused why my confirmation showed that. Not sure what happened but when I booked the hotel I called this hotel to book the room, I did not use another services. I never received a bill in the morning like most hotels offer, so I am hoping I am not billed for this meal. The breakfast was $10.95 and I hate about 1/2 a plates worth of food. I would have been very disappointed if I was paying for the food because I went down at 7am and there were hardly any eggs or hash browns available. Overall the hotel is in good shape, it is older, so do not except it to be modern. There were carpet stains and stains on some of the chairs, but that does not bother me because I realize some guests are not as clean as others and they are limited in how often they can steam clean the carpet. They did have a nice fitness room. The pool was small but perfect for young children. Each room did have a sleep number bed and did have a coffee pot with coffee and tea. Which I liked.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you did not receive the level of service we strive to provide each guest. We take the time to listen to comments such as yours, so we can continually improve our services. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Davenport, Iowa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed here recently for 4 nights on business. I found the room (Sleep number King) was very clean and comfy, definitely a plus considering some places I've stayed at. I didn't much care for the Sleep Number bed, just a fancy air mattress IMHO, but to each their own. I might also have been deterred by the fact that I had to move the bed to retrieve the inflator and actually plug it in myself to my power strip because there were not enough sockets in the wall.
I was disappointed to find that there was no microwave or mini-fridge, but the info book said you could rent them for a fee. In this day and age, a fridge and microwave are assumed to be standard features and are included in most reputable hotel chains, even Super 8 and other low range chains. I ended up chilling my water bottles on the air conditioner.
The pool atrium looked neat and fine, I usually opt for a hot tub but there wasn't one. The fitness room says its open until 10 but the door always sat open so bonus points for negligence? The ellipticals were fine, and there are two TVs but the treadmills were all malfunctioning, stepping hard to run, the track wasn't strong enough and would stop, which sent me stumbling a couple times. Hope they fix that because it's dangerous, I reported it to the front desk.
The WiFi uses the browser style login, which is annoying because it makes it impossible to hook up any other device to the WiFi other than a laptop.
The sports bar in the hotel was pretty solid, really good food and a bunch of flatscreens.

Overall it was an acceptable stay, I may not choose this place again but the Samurai sushi place across the road was outstanding!!!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great place to stay, a variety of shopping and food choices close by. Friendly staff....Pools in a weird place, updated workout equipment. FYI... know your sleep number if you want a good nights rest.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Probably the finest hotel you'll find in the Milwaukee area. Very nice staff, great food, and a clean environment to stay in. The exercise room has quality equipment and is setup well. This hotel is the only diamond in the rough.

Oak Park, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was very pleasant they made my stay very enjoyable but the incidents that happen such as: door key not working, being locked out of my room because the latch on the door malfunctioned made it less than appealing to return. I was locked out of my room for almost an hour.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!