“Review of restaurant Zambines at the Radisson” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #31 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Middletown, Ohio
“Review of restaurant Zambines at the Radisson”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Our reservation included free breakfast daily. We were greeted daily by Teresa who's smile brightened your day and made you feel like you had just arrived home. We were blessed to have her as our server. She is a big assets to the hotel.

Room Tip: All staff were very nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

39 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Hamilton, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

One of the rooms reserved was not ready at check-in time but they allowed us a free beverage while we waited. Yeah! Staffing must have been low on that Sunday because at 4:00 pm there were many dishes sitting in the hallway from room service delivered that morning. The room was nice and clean but showed signs of age. (AC, comforter, TV). The staff was very nice. We had the free breakfast every morning it was very good. One young lady served us each day we were there and had coffee at our table by the time we sat down. If you stop by this hotel I hope you get a chance to meet her. Tresa was her name. She was a huge positive for the restaurant and the hotel atmosphere.
Renie Ingram

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Chattanooga, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Checked into the hotel about 9 pm with my wife and three young children. The desk clerk acted as if he where hopped up on drugs. We went out to the car and the police where arresting a vagrant in the parking area. We got to the room and it was filthy; debree on carpet - including a women's make-up brush (obviously not vacuumed), pubic hair both in the bath tub and on the toilet, duck tape around the shower head. I asked to move rooms and I was informed by the desk clerk that there was not any rooms to move to due to a basketball tournament in town. Well the basketball tournament must have been over at 11 pm because kids where running up and down the hallways all night. Dribbling balls and making a lot of noise. I complained to the desk and nothing was done about this situation. Hotel looks nice from the outside just don't go in! Terrible hotel, bad staff, bad stay.

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your review of the Radisson North Shore Hotel, we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we are performing. I apologize for the less than adequate service you received at the front desk while you were checking in. I will review our procedures with the desk staff and the security personal to ensure they are offering undivided attention to the guests standing in front of them and controlling situations better. I will also share your comments with our housekeeping staff so they can remember to focus on the details of preparing a new guest room.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had my mother's birthday party in the Venetian Room. The Wait Staff was more than accommodating! Kudos to Deongelo Edwards - his hospitality was spectacular. His staff: Matthew, Linda, Exavier, Juliane, Gary, and Teannia were not short stopping either! Special Thank You to Teannia - for the final touches to my centerpieces. This event was the talk of the hotel the entire weekend and the talk of many who attended days/weeks later. Your team met the needs of my guests and I throughout our entire event - for that we are thankful.

Tomah, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed here over the weekend. Arrived late in the middle of the night and was greeted with a smile by Krystal on the night shift who was excellent and very friendly. Room was not as clean as expected however Krystal quickly resolved the issue by changing our room and apologizing. The rest of our stay was great and this is a great hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Seminole, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Michael in the maintenance department was most helpful. Carried a huge box to my room for me, and then found scissors for me to borrow to put my gift basket together. He saved the day! The daytime front desk people are very nice and there's a great sports bar in the hotel. I did not realize how far out of town this was though, and the traffic is horrible. The property and rooms were nice...just wish the housekeepers had checked the iron though as it put a huge stain on the slacks I needed to wear to a business appointment.

Room Tip: Room 230 is ok
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Jason_M2821, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Cheryl,

Thank you for the great feedback!
Michael has worked with us for awhile and we just love him! I will make sure to print your comments out and share them with the team.

I do apologize about your iron. I will make sure to have housekeeping check that right away.

Thank you again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future should your travels bring you our way!

Tracy Arman
Guest Relations Manager
American abroad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was worried about this place after reading several awful reviews. I don't know; I thought it was fine. Room was dated, with some obvious repairs showing (rather than being totally renovated) and I was hoping for a hot tub, but otherwise very pleased, especially for the GREAT PRICE. We had a huge suite with two pull-out couches and a king size bed, plus fridge and microwave, next to the pool for just over $100/night. Convenient to the highway, and right next to a grocery store and coffee shop.
Not for a romantic get-a-way, but perfect for our large family with kids!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!