“Perfect - No issues” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #27 of 52 hotels in Milwaukee
Brownhills, United Kingdom
“Perfect - No issues”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

So, this hotel had the honour of being the final night of 22 on my US roadtrip 2014.
===
Everything very good, the sleep comfort bed was VERY good. Staff super friendly, and check in was fast and recognised as a CC member...
Loads of parking available, and although the room was near to the road there was no noise...
===
Thank you and goodbye America - I will be back one day!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

31 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Mequon, Wisconsin, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel has been in this location for quite a while. It's updated it's logo and that's about it.

We lost power and this required me to get a single hotel room for a mid-week stay, just one night. I had an excellent discount through the app Hotel Tonight.

I checked in and was pleased by the quick check in process. My room was actually quite large and even had a small couch. The TV was small and didn't get the local channel MY 24 (UPN), but it did have several other channels.

The HVAC system DOES NOT work, no matter how hard you try. I turned it to 80 to try to warm up the room because it was so cold. That thing is so noisy too. I finally just gave up at 10pm and turned the thing off.

The atrium pool is nice and the front desk clerk told me it was adults only from 830-1030pm. But when I got there at 9pm, there was several rambunctious kids in there so I just dipped in there for about 5 minutes.

The beds, the sleep number bed, do not work very well. Either way too flimsy or way too firm, no in between. I have read that they are phasing these out.

Finally, the shower curtain does not cover the whole shower, this is unacceptable for a hotel. It only costs about $10 at a pharmacy to get a shower curtain.

Room Tip: Choose one away from the pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked a block of rooms here for our wedding. We had around 30 people staying the night and had even booked a shuttle service through them. After weeks of preparation for our big day several of our guests said they couldn't get a room booked because they had no records of our name. Apparently our names had been deleted out of the system and the shuttle had never actually been booked. Later, we found out that the manager we had been going through had left and no one called to inform us of this so they just canceled all of our blocked rooms. What's worse is that after looking at other recent reviews... I wasn't the first person this happened to. Finally, after rebooking a block of rooms and shuttle again... We got to our room for our wedding night and was extremely disappointed. First, the toilet was broken. It wouldn't flush and was missing apart. Second the bath tub was dripping and wouldn't stop. Third, we woke up to turn the television on and it wouldn't go. We realized it had been unplugged. My husband tried to plug it in and it wouldn't reach an outlet even where they had. So we had to move the stand just for it to reach an outlet. Upon checking out and speaking up politely about all our troubles the person on staff didn't care and completely ignored us after we told him. It was very rude. Then another guest had some trouble printing his ticket to catch his flight and again the staff said that as impossible and was just rude after we had just laid to stay there. I was embarrassed that we stayed there and would absolutely encourage people not to ever book a room there. Further, later to find out other guests had problems in there rooms from bathtubs that wouldn't drain to clogged sinks. Needless to say we were really disappointed.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. It was honestly that bad.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Jason_M2821, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Jenna,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. I am disappointed to see your comments in regards to the rooms and the attitude from some of the mentioned staff, My General Manager and I have address the staff during our monthly meeting about exceeding our guests expectation in ALL areas. Our work here is ongoing and we take great pride in our hotel. Lastly, regarding our rooms, I am sorry that this did not meet your needs, I can understand how frustrating that can be. Again, I apologize for what happened during your stay and hope someday you will want to try us again.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I visited the hotel for two separate occasions and found the customer service to be stellar! The team assigned to the Burton/Crosby wedding party served with a smile. They worked well and found they did everything they could to serve good food to every guest. Their attitude was upbeat, energetic, and positive. My water glass was never empty and they responded to the slightest gestures, and sought to anticipate our needs. The team included: Teannia, Matthew, William, Asia, Juliane, Diane, and Linda. I found Teannia to be an inspiration with her smile and friendly service. The tables were cleared in moments, and they, as a team, went out of their way to help provide further nourishment to a few hungry guests, who arrived later. Teannia delivered care, without causing us, as guests, to feel crowded by her attention. Thank you for the great service!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Many thanks for your kind review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we are all pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and that the wedding was memorable one. I will share your comments with our entire staff, they will be thrilled to see the positive impression they made on the Burton/Crosby wedding. We look forward to having you back soon.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Attended a birthday celebration and I was very happy and surprised with the banquet staff, Deongelo Edwards is VERY good at his job. His staff of young adults were professional, attentive, quick and polite. ALL smiles. EVERYTHING was great. GREAT JOB...Teannia, Matthew, Juliane, Rashad, Kevin & Davion! Will definitely use this facility again....NO complaints!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our banquet staff. We are fortunate to have a great group that works as one which provides phenomenal outcomes such as your event. We look forward to seeing you at the next celebration.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

In May 2014 I held a two-day educational seminar at the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. I was very pleased with the cordial welcome and excellent service I received from Banquet Manager Deongelo Edwards. I felt like a VIP! As we were setting up early in the morning, Deongelo offered to bring me coffee and then proceeded to make sure every need was met. Our luncheons were excellent and well organized and servers Diane and Gary were professional and attentive.

I have held seminars all over the state and Deongelo, by FAR, was the best banquet manager we have been privileged to work with. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am thrilled that Deongelo provided this service to you. We continually receive great feedback on his team and himself. I will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team. Secondly it says a lot when a customer goes the extra mile to also point out our servers Diane and Gary. They both will truly appreciate this feedback of a "job well done." We will recognize this at our upcoming employee gathering.

Once again thank you for taking a few moments to provide us with this wonderful feedback.
Appleton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service staff are friendly and helpful and respond immediately to requests. However, the hotel is filthy from floors to walls to seats in the meeting rooms. There was not a clean upholstered chair to be found to sit on, so wear dark clothing if you must go there. Also, while the Radisson's are known for sleep number beds, this is not the case for every room. One thing about hotel chains is that there should be standardization from one hotel to the next so guests can rely upon certain amenities. I was very disappointed. Even if the hotel is being updated, it should at least not have stains everywhere you look.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Michelle P,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. I am disappointed to see your comments in regards to the meeting rooms and floors. As I am replying to you at this moment we have professional carpet vendor working on site in areas you noted as well as others. Our work here is ongoing and we take great pride in our hotel. Lastly, regarding our beds, I am sorry that this did not meet your needs. We are transitioning to one standard which is an ongoing process. On your next visit if you request a Sleep Number we will make sure we accommodate you with a room with one.

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!