“Just terrific service!” 5 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #36 of 52 Hotels in Milwaukee
“Just terrific service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

In May 2014 I held a two-day educational seminar at the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. I was very pleased with the cordial welcome and excellent service I received from Banquet Manager Deongelo Edwards. I felt like a VIP! As we were setting up early in the morning, Deongelo offered to bring me coffee and then proceeded to make sure every need was met. Our luncheons were excellent and well organized and servers Diane and Gary were professional and attentive.

I have held seminars all over the state and Deongelo, by FAR, was the best banquet manager we have been privileged to work with. Thank you!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 19, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review! I am thrilled that Deongelo provided this service to you. We continually receive great feedback on his team and himself. I will be sure to share your compliments with our entire team. Secondly it says a lot when a customer goes the extra mile to also point out our servers Diane and Gary. They both will truly appreciate this feedback of a "job well done." We will recognize this at our upcoming employee gathering.

Once again thank you for taking a few moments to provide us with this wonderful feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Appleton
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

The service staff are friendly and helpful and respond immediately to requests. However, the hotel is filthy from floors to walls to seats in the meeting rooms. There was not a clean upholstered chair to be found to sit on, so wear dark clothing if you must go there. Also, while the Radisson's are known for sleep number beds, this is not the case for every room. One thing about hotel chains is that there should be standardization from one hotel to the next so guests can rely upon certain amenities. I was very disappointed. Even if the hotel is being updated, it should at least not have stains everywhere you look.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Michelle P,

Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. I am disappointed to see your comments in regards to the meeting rooms and floors. As I am replying to you at this moment we have professional carpet vendor working on site in areas you noted as well as others. Our work here is ongoing and we take great pride in our hotel. Lastly, regarding our beds, I am sorry that this did not meet your needs. We are transitioning to one standard which is an ongoing process. On your next visit if you request a Sleep Number we will make sure we accommodate you with a room with one.
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

The Radisson North Shore is located on the main north-south expressway in Milwaukee. For our purposes this was a great location. But the hotel itself is lacking in anything distinctive. The rooms were standard issue hotel chain. The expressway noise is quite loud. There are some rooms on an enclosed courtyard but it is filled with weeds that were sprayed with weed killer making it quite depressing to look at. For some inexplicable reason the indoor pool is in the middle of the hotel so everything smells of chlorine and during our stay there was a wedding in the function area adjacent to the pool which made for a very odd scene. There is a nice breakfast buffet but they had no idea how to do a grab and go breakfast. The best feature is the sports bar which filled up with friendly midwesterners during a playoff game.

Room Tip: avoid the expressway side if you like to open the windows
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Dear Margo:
I am disappointed to see that you felt the properties setup did not meet your expectations. We take great pride in our hotel and your comments are hard to read as we work hard at being the best hotel we can be. As you noted about the weeds, yes we have increased our attention on our landscape maintenance by eliminating weeds throughout the property. In regards to the pool area it has actually worked out well with the many events we have in our atrium. Again, Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your stay.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We held a banquet there for our clients and was very impressed with the professionalism of everyone from the waiters and waitresses to the management. They were there to help with anything we needed and had a great attitude.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed having your banquet at our facility. I am also excited to see that our waitresses, waiters and banquet management were able to make a positive impact on you overall impression of our hotel. I am very proud to work next to so many dedicated, hospitality professionals.

We look forward to having you back.
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My first impression of this hotel was horrible. I asked the person who looked like the day manager if I could check in early. He blew me off and pointed to the front desk clerk who was on the phone with someone. The front desk guy would not make eye contact with me. Neither would the woman just to his right, again in the front desk area. She was staring at a piece of paper, no acknowledgement. The front desk staff need better training, come on it's the HOSPITALITY business. Be nice to your customers.

The room quality is good. Nice bed, nice TV, great housekeeping.

Something about the place has a "we wish we all had jobs somewhere else" feel about it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we are performing. I apologize for the less than adequate service you received at the front desk while you were checking in. I will review our procedures with the desk staff to ensure they are offering undivided attention to the guests standing in front of them.
I am pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and I am hopeful that we can have the opportunity to be of service to you again.
Thank you for sharing your comments with us and safe travels until we see you again.

Best Regards
Tampa, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Honestly, for the price I paid, this hotel offered me a good level of comfort. There is no local shuttle as the website says. There is a change in management I suppose and they are trying hard to upkeep this property. The property is very tired as is the case with most Radissons in US, but the front desk person was nice. The lady in the bar can be helped with some training on how not to add her own tips on the customers' bills :). I will have my Credit card guys work it out though. As long as the service is tip-worthy, it isnt a big deal. I always try to commensurate my tipping to the thoughtfulness of my service provider. Apart from that, though the property is tired, its going to fit the bill if booked through proper avenues ;)

Stayed May 2014
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us. We regret to hear that there was a miscommunication on the shuttle service. Over the past eight months we have been adding new components to the property and will continue to do so to ensure our valued guests are accommodated. To discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with the Front Office Manager or myself.

Best Regards.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed here with friends for a weekend and I was amazed at the hotel. I stay at lots of hotels for business and this one was beautiful. There pool area was perfect for us to visit and spend time with our friends. I want to say great job with the service. There is always someone there saying good morning or asking how my day is. I love it. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Hilary ,
It was great to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your visit at the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. We were delighted to have you and I will pass on your nice comments to the team. On your next visit if you have not checked out the area, you should do so. We have a great mall (Bay Shore) in the area as well as some breweries that do tours and many other local attractions.

Best regards,
Radisson Management

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!