“Outstanding Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #37 of 53 Hotels in Milwaukee
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We held a banquet there for our clients and was very impressed with the professionalism of everyone from the waiters and waitresses to the management. They were there to help with anything we needed and had a great attitude.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we are pleased to see that you enjoyed having your banquet at our facility. I am also excited to see that our waitresses, waiters and banquet management were able to make a positive impact on you overall impression of our hotel. I am very proud to work next to so many dedicated, hospitality professionals.

We look forward to having you back.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

My first impression of this hotel was horrible. I asked the person who looked like the day manager if I could check in early. He blew me off and pointed to the front desk clerk who was on the phone with someone. The front desk guy would not make eye contact with me. Neither would the woman just to his right, again in the front desk area. She was staring at a piece of paper, no acknowledgement. The front desk staff need better training, come on it's the HOSPITALITY business. Be nice to your customers.

The room quality is good. Nice bed, nice TV, great housekeeping.

Something about the place has a "we wish we all had jobs somewhere else" feel about it.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your review of the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore, we appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we are performing. I apologize for the less than adequate service you received at the front desk while you were checking in. I will review our procedures with the desk staff to ensure they are offering undivided attention to the guests standing in front of them.
I am pleased to see that overall you enjoyed your stay with us and I am hopeful that we can have the opportunity to be of service to you again.
Thank you for sharing your comments with us and safe travels until we see you again.

Best Regards
Tampa, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Honestly, for the price I paid, this hotel offered me a good level of comfort. There is no local shuttle as the website says. There is a change in management I suppose and they are trying hard to upkeep this property. The property is very tired as is the case with most Radissons in US, but the front desk person was nice. The lady in the bar can be helped with some training on how not to add her own tips on the customers' bills :). I will have my Credit card guys work it out though. As long as the service is tip-worthy, it isnt a big deal. I always try to commensurate my tipping to the thoughtfulness of my service provider. Apart from that, though the property is tired, its going to fit the bill if booked through proper avenues ;)

Stayed May 2014
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your recent stay with us. We regret to hear that there was a miscommunication on the shuttle service. Over the past eight months we have been adding new components to the property and will continue to do so to ensure our valued guests are accommodated. To discuss your stay further, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly and ask to speak with the Front Office Manager or myself.

Best Regards.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

We stayed here with friends for a weekend and I was amazed at the hotel. I stay at lots of hotels for business and this one was beautiful. There pool area was perfect for us to visit and spend time with our friends. I want to say great job with the service. There is always someone there saying good morning or asking how my day is. I love it. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Hilary ,
It was great to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your visit at the Radisson Milwaukee North Shore. We were delighted to have you and I will pass on your nice comments to the team. On your next visit if you have not checked out the area, you should do so. We have a great mall (Bay Shore) in the area as well as some breweries that do tours and many other local attractions.

Best regards,
Radisson Management
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We returned to our room after being out all day to find the room with unmade bed and no fresh towels.. My wife went to the front desk to complain 2 hours later about 11.30pm they brought towels. No need for a alarm the train will get you up about 6:30 am

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Corporate at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Thank you for reaching out and letting us know about your stay. We are sorry your room was not freshened and towels were not promptly delivered. We will discuss your feedback with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Radisson standards.
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

I love all the changes that have been done at this hotel. I stayed here a few months ago, when coming back this last month, I could not believe that changes that have been done.
The staff was as nice as always. The food was wonderful along with how updated that everything looked. I would tell the business people that I travel with to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
BoxerOT, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
We are happy that you recognized the changes that were made. In the hospitality industry it's always music to our ears when we receive the response " The staff was as nice as always". I will also pass on to the chef that you enjoyed your food.
Thank you.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at Radisson North two nights. The desk staff was courteous and efficient. Our room was large and tastefully decorated - except for a couple of lamps that were rather rusty. The toilet ran much of the time - we mentioned it to the front desk, but nothing was done about it during our stay. We arrived on a Sunday afternoon, and were dismayed to see a food service tray on the floor outside of our room. It eventually disappeared after a few hours. The location was handy (right along the freeway) for our ventures into Milwaukee and Cedarburg. We also enjoyed a drive along the scenic and affluent north shore on nearby Hwy 32. The hotel was just up the road a mile or so from Bayshore Town Center, an interesting outdoor shopping center with lots of restaurants, a movie theater, and over 250 shops. Overall our stay was very good, with just a few minor "rough edges."

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. All forms of feedback help us continue to raise the bar in all areas as our goal is to create the perfect stay for everyone that passes through our doors. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your time in Milwaukee and look forward to having you back..
Thank You.....

Been to Radisson Hotel Milwaukee North Shore? Share your experiences!